• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Not So Disgruntled Search

TheIronWolf

Gibbe Headpats
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello again!

You might remember from such works as: Embarassed in Middle School, Awkward in High School, and Social Recluse in life. Okay, so maybe I'm not much of a social recluse but living out in the boonies makes it hard to talk to people.
Enter: The Internet! A wondrous place where people from around the world can come together and communicate, whether it be for friendship, partnerships in business, entertainment, or my personal favorite: roleplaying.

So here I am, and here you are (if you happen to be reading this). I really enjoy roleplaying, it's probably my biggest hobby aside from playing video games or listening to music. As it is, I've been in a bit of a dry spell recently aside from one really cool partner. (You know who you are if you're reading this.) That being said, I would totally love to find some more people to roleplay with. Let's make some new friends and stories together!

My Preferences:
I'm a huge sucker for romance, so if it can be fit into the story I will like it just that much more.
Everyone's OC is precious and to be cherished, but I like OC's that are fleshed out with love and dedication to roleplaying. Nice backstories, rich histories, vibrant personalities, the whole shebang, y'know?
I'd like to stick to original works between the two of us, fandoms just don't really appeal to me because it's just someone else's world without my touch on it, sorry!
I adore world building, if you couldn't tell from the above statement. If you like to build rich fantasy or sci-fi worlds totally hit me up, we can build whatever we'd like or work on building up things we already have.
If you could be 18+ that'd be great, that's just for my comfort. Younger roleplayers need to interact with others more, but unfortunately I'm not one that's good with high schoolers D:

SUPRISE FONT CHANGE, sorry.

Back to the good font. I try to send at least three paragraphs per response, and will try to post at least once a day. That may not always happen but please be patient with me. Give me a poke if you need to!
If we could avoid ghosting on one another I'd love that too, if there are any issues with the roleplay, or how I type, or anything like that, PLEASE address it with me so we can solve the issue.

I won't list my prompts here, since I'd rather just talk things through with my partners to find out what we'd both like; however, I'll try and list a few genres I enjoy!

Sci-Fi Horror
Space Opera
Planetary Exploration/First Contact Events
Regular Adventure Fantasy

High Fantasy of ANY sort

In other words, I just love Sci-Fi and Fantasy and just about anything you can fit under those two.

Send me a PM, or leave a comment! If you'd like to hit me up on Discord instead, my ID is Radio Host#2079
See you around!

I can write out a Fantasy rp with you. HUGE fantasy nut here
Excellent! Sorry, I was at work. Do you have any ideas or other things that are scratchin' at your head?

Last edited:
Well I'm crazy about Vampires, Priestesses and goddesses so maybe we can do something in those lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back