• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Noble Run (Star Wars)

Jamesyco

Hit Me!
A Nobles Run Episode one (Star Wars based RP)

Taken from my Amino RP

Begging in the year, 23 BBY, our journey begins.

Our journey begins on the inner rim planet of Kuat, where the finest of the human race lives. The smartest and best makers of weapons and star ships in the Galaxy and the wealthy owners of many companies.

35a3d5db4a1a30e98d5587146eb137d75e6fbbf1_hq.jpg

((Trying for how the actual planet is like, going off canon/Legacy))

The ship yards is where most of the inhabitants live and work, while the planet with a large lone city where the inhabitants also live, but can spend some time enjoying the surface. The rest of the planet though, is various palaces and castles of those in wealthy families on lush beautiful landscapes.

But on this planet is large family of scientists and nobles, the dominant name being Keel, wealthy, but not powerful, they live in a small castle palace near a lake south of Kuat City.

This family, having several small off branches starts our story.

---------------------------------------------------

Now for the actual story, okay you guys are hired to track down a bunch of assholes for this one guy who had his wife taken, discloths situations (it's a pun)

And then returned (ransomed)

For short he has a little shit that ain't his on the way in his wife, and he's mad she won't have the little shit cut out, so he's gonna kill the father, abandon the kid once he comes out. You guys don't know so hush.

But we start with our fearless and slightly insane leader at his home, where he invited you. P.W. hidden A smaller palace away from his families palace on Kuat.

Each of you have an invitation to his home, which is also how you are able to get to the surface and out of the city.

And well, y'all show up in this guys hanger on the inner walls of his stone palace. P.W. hidden

So when we start that's where y'all will start on a little land speeder inside a hanger. From which your fearless leader

7431481d5c787044fda2f0dfbce6291e54daf507_hq.jpg

"Little"

-------------------------------------------------

Fearless leader : Jutrin Keel

71b3b4b88db38359336e31a2fa26a24df3be0998_hq.jpg

His ship

PS: I am new to the website so it'll take a minute to set everything up once we have people

(I.E. character page, ooc, RP chat)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back