• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a nice, quality and very funny rp for the MEMES xd

[[shit, sorry guys forgot about this in the finals haze lmao

ill get another post up once i finish this swim meet im about to go to o/]]

[[FUCK i forgot about this thing again

u people need to give me notifications once I'm done with this so i remember tomorrow ok]]

>the time has come.

wait shit who are we

>male

>female

>write-in

[[EDIT: WE ARE HUMAN

IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING ROLEPLAY AS A PIECE OF BREAD AGAIN]]

>female @Swoob

But everyone else is bread

EDIT: Like hatoful boyfriend, but bread

Last edited by a moderator:
U female u very gey gurl much harem yay (of bread)

[[guys i just realized

the opening post said "fantasy man"

that's even what i saved my bookmark as

we'll be female cus like all the votes r for that but im still gonna keep it as fantasy man cus the opening sounds much better that way]]

[[still gotta get a few more votes before the next post because yuri and bread harem are currently tied

judging by the fact that i am treating it as a viable option i think u all know which one i am biased towards]]

(You know that I vote for bread reverse harem because I need my healthy dose of bishonen bread)

[[alright i already had something i did a couple nights ago so we're just going to go with that]]

>female

"hey there beautiful" a deep voice says from behind. u turn around and see this man

XXLmCRk.png

he's visibly drunk and being pretty annoying. then he's all like "can i buy u a drink" and ur like "ur a fucking piece of bread" so he's like "hell yeah im carbo loaded" so ur like

>"ye"

>"no"

>"go away u ass"

>eat him

>write-in

[[believe it or not this was the most half-assed post i made so far i even spent more time on the opening one]]

Swoob said:
[[alright i already had something i did a couple nights ago so we're just going to go with that]]
>female

"hey there beautiful" a deep voice says from behind. u turn around and see this man

XXLmCRk.png

he's visibly drunk and being pretty annoying. then he's all like "can i buy u a drink" and ur like "ur a fucking piece of bread" so he's like "hell yeah im carbo loaded" so ur like

>"ye"

>"no"

>"go away u ass"

>eat him

>write-in

[[believe it or not this was the most half-assed post i made so far i even spent more time on the opening one]]
>eat 'im

[[so im just gonna shamelessly advertise this interest check for an actual serious thingy im doing

Detailed - solitude.

pretty nice

also it has been brought to my attention that some players, having asked for a harem, weren't exactly expecting the result to be a drawing of a sentient piece of bread as shown above and i insincerely apologize for this]]

Swoob said:
[[thats one bland sandwich]]
Lol.

Swoob said:
[[so im just gonna shamelessly advertise this interest check for an actual serious thingy im doing
Detailed - solitude.

pretty nice

also it has been brought to my attention that some players, having asked for a harem, weren't exactly expecting the result to be a drawing of a sentient piece of bread as shown above and i insincerely apologize for this]]
You should be like me and have no shame, put it in your signature :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back