• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a nice, quality and very funny rp for the MEMES xd

Swoob

listen here bucko
u wake up with no memories. u look around. its a fantasy land. ur a fantasy man.

do u:

>explore the fantasy land

>immediately try to summon some magic bcus u can do that despite having no clue who or where u are

>write-in

[[this roleplay is a satire (wow i actually followed through and made one of my ideas this time) written in oversimplified text speech. basically think of it as a shitpost but like in an artistic way. i had consulted a mod beforehand to receive permission to make this thread but if any other mods don't believe this is appropriate, feel free to do what u will]]

>immediately try to summon some magic bcus u can do that despite having no clue who or where u are, and magic lesson is for lozers

Last edited by a moderator:
>immediately try to summon some magic bcus u can do that despite having no clue who or where u are

[[all posts will now be made every 9:00 PM EST, allowing 24 hours to choose each time

additionally, posts will occasionally contain an additional visual when i deem it not a waste of effort]]

suddenly deciding to reach ur hand forward, a beam of fire just fuckin shoots from ur hand. just like, there it goes. fucking wild. it also happens to kill the guy that was going to pop out at u no matter what option u chose.

>loot him

>stay still, watch area cautiously

>explore fantasy land

>search for harem

[[thank u bandit my dude my man for that suggestion]]

[[apologies for not posting yesterday, i was working on an essay, if enough people post today by say 12 am or so i'll go ahead and do today's as well]]

>loot him

u walk over to the guy u just freshly murdered moments after waking up and without batting an eye just search his body for possessions. before u find anything worth noting a group of ppl walk up behind u and the lead guy just starts totally overreacting like "oh u killed my brother he was my last family member" like lol ok. he sounds rly pissed tho and he pulls this sword out and they start getting closer to u so ur p spooked.

>summon some more magic

>fight back [write in]

>run away

>deny it

>talk it out

Fight it out. Just shoot the guy with your hand gun; it may be the boring way, but according to physics, it is by far more practical than a roundhouse kick.

Why the fuck did this have to happen to you? Sliding your right foot back behind you, you straighten it out and throw it around your body with all the force you can manage. Using your body weight, you twist around to help it gain momentum and hurl it at the leader's head. Your foot collides with a painful and satisfying thud. However, you suddenly feel your other foot slip and zoom to the side as if it had a mind of its own, and in the next instant both of you are on the ground. It's muddy and disgusting. Shit. You should've checked your surroundings before doing anything like that.

Scrambling to get back up, you writhe in the mud, slipping on yourself as the other men quickly advance with death in their eyes and in the air. Panic begins to germinate within your stomach and your movements get faster. Then, instantly, your legs are suddenly rooted down and explode with heat and pain. Intense pain, unbearable pain, relentless. It won't go away. Screaming, your movements become more erratic and your thought process begins to spin out of control and deteriorate. The fear in your chest feels like it's carving up your stomach.
Get away. Have to get away. Pain sears your chest and appears everywhere on your body. You can't even hear them stabbing you over your own uncontrollable screaming and gagging. Why the fuck did this have to happen to you? Run, run. Your fingers weakly scrape at the mud and you lose your vision. Have to... You feel blood in your mouth and blood on your body and soon it becomes the only feeling you have before you feel something in the back of your head and everything

stops.

no slide
no slide

>loot him

>roundhouse kick

[/border]

u wake up with no memories. u look around. its a fantasy land. ur a fantasy man.

do u:

>explore the fantasy land

>search for harem

>write-in

[[so yea, that happened in literally three moves, i expected to get a bit farther

so there u have it, u can actually die in this. tho it may seem like im doing these randomly i actually planned this stuff out; u guys just made a wrong choice somewhere. its not like im gonna be super anal about this tho, this is for comedy and for fun and i don't plan on making that any different

so a couple things: although i did plan this out to an extent i still do include write-ins and i quickly adjust what will happen later according to those, so u /are/ affecting how things go when u write in. additionally, the choices u make in the beginning and a little bit later on will define the narrative for the rp. for example, in this run we just killed someone we didnt even know just after waking up and then immediately tried to loot him, so i tried to sound like a total dick (yes that was accusatory, u heartless monsters). no matter what the voice becomes, tho, i will still try to include the same levels of comedy. hopefully im being funny or at least this is enjoyable?

anyway, one last thing: the "u dead" message is an accordion and it holds all the commands u make up to the point of death in order. feel free to look at it and analyze it or whatever

have fun, i know i am]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back