• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A new world

As more people take interest I find it appropriate to post the CS here. Please PM it to me once you've finished and we'll finish ability then.

Name:

Appearance: (please use an image, it's just easier)

Personality:

Bio: (I understand that being raised in the facility does limit this. Consider time before being in the facility and time living in the facility)

Ability: (please list ad broadly as possible. To keep things balanced I will be working with each of you personally to keep anyone from getting too powerful. Multiple choices might be appropriate, I'd prefer not to have duplicates, but if you don't have a backup we can figure something out. Ex. Metal, Fire, Etc.)

As more people take interest I find it appropriate to post the CS here. Please PM it to me once you've finished and we'll finish ability then.

Name:

Appearance: (please use an image, it's just easier)

Personality:

Bio: (I understand that being raised in the facility does limit this. Consider time before being in the facility and time living in the facility)

Ability: (please list ad broadly as possible. To keep things balanced I will be working with each of you personally to keep anyone from getting too powerful. Multiple choices might be appropriate, I'd prefer not to have duplicates, but if you don't have a backup we can figure something out. Ex. Metal, Fire, Etc.)

Any preference for the picture style? Asking before I find something, since I know other GMs request for specifically real face claims, and others prefer fictional art. So, any specifics?

I'd prefer it not be be a real person. I personally feel that taking someone elses picture and using it as an RP character is kinda wrong. No real reason why, it just feels morally dubious.

I'd prefer it not be be a real person. I personally feel that taking someone elses picture and using it as an RP character is kinda wrong. No real reason why, it just feels morally dubious.

Thank god someone feels similarly. Alrighty, I'm working on my character now then.

Could you be more specific on the picture style ? if Anime/CGI or art ? I personally prefer if we all use the same picture style so it would be easier to imagine.

I'm hoping that with the change to how HPs will be done that we'll be able to get started sometime this week. I'm looking into what needs to be done to acquire a HP now.

I'll be making the thread for the RP tonight and setting up an information PM that I will add everyone to once I confirm they are participating(those that sent me CS's already will be added right off the bat). The HP system is back, but the get an HP we'll need to be active in the RP and prove we need one. In truth, we may not. Once this gets bigger, we probably will. I'm sorry this was a bit longer coming than I'd hoped. So until we prove we need an HP we'll be using normal RP threads, hopefully that works out. Once they are up I will post the links in here. I probably should've done that first then just sent them here but I only have so much time and I prefer to keep everyone informed. Hopefully see you all soon in a thread of our own!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-new-world-ooc.317449/

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-new-world-character-sheets.317451/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back