• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A new world risen from corruption. (OPEN, Casual/Detailed)

Veno

Nearly a hundred years ago, humans were on the top of the hierarchy, they ruled above everything else and had complete control. The humans were strong as a whole while their population continued to grow every single day. The world was bright, and relatively safe; for the humans that is. Living as a demon, monster, or whatever creature that isn't identified as a human was a hard life, they were constantly hunted down by the humans as they saw them as nothing more than threatening beasts. For years the humans mistreated these non-mortals... But, then everything changed. There was an epidemic, no one knows what caused the sudden disease, some believe it was a powerful demon named 'zenith', as it all started the moment he showed up. This killed millions of humans, and significantly weakened them... Whatever humans were left were then destroyed by the thousands of in-raged, revenge-thirsty monsters... This led to the near extinction of the human race.

In the current year of 2020, the world is much different, now run by many different species of monsters, demons and immortals, the world is dark and scary. There is a complete imbalance as crime, and danger is around almost every corner. Slavery, or adopting 'pets' is very common in this new world, in fact, people who own such things are seen as high class citizens, and almost looked up upon by many... Its much like a power statement. Usually its smaller, weaker and less powerful demons or monsters traded for things like this. It is very rare to have a human as a servant/slave/pet/whatever you wish to call it, as there are practically none left in this world, in fact many think they are completely extinct by this point. though having one is a huge deal in this universe, considering most creatures still have a pent up hatred for humans.

Ive been wanting to try an rp like this for quite some time, and just wanted to see where it will go to be honest. I will be rping as a human female who will, in one way or another, end up finding her self as one of these servant/pets to your character. (Your character may not know shes human right away, we can discuss details) So im looking for someone who can rp the demon/monster, or whatever you want to be that is supernatural, male character.

Whether your character is cruel and sinister, awkward, kind or anything is up to you, which means its also up to you on if my character keeps a deep distrust and hate to your character, or grows to like/tolerate them...

(This is really just a little idea, if you think theres something that could be added or changed to make it better go ahead and tell me ^^ I would prefer minimum one paragraph for each post, which is why this is a casual/detailed rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back