• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A New Life

She pondered for a moment. "You know what, it would be safer. Thank you for the offer." She says putting the cup down and standing up.

"Pft.. Yeah whatever. Giving hot chocolate offering her a ride. Come on you can't tell me you were trying a little bit to get her to like you." Angelina smiled.

Angelina rolled her eyes. "Like what your going to chase me with whipcream and chocolate. Oooh ahh." Angelina giggled going to bed. "Goodnight Max!" Angelina went to her room to sleep.

grrrrr" I grabbed a rope and put some leaves over it so it would catch Angelina and hang her upside down then I headed to bed

"Wait what the? Grrrrr. Max I'm going to kill you if you don't get me down right now. If you like how your life is then get me down. Or say goodbye to you video games and tv." Angelina shouted angry.

"really when you did that to me I think ill do what you wanted to do to me" I grabbed a pie out of the fridge getting ready to throw it "sorry but you cant harm my life cause you are in it."

Angelina was mad, but she knew is she whipped up a few tears he might let her down. Angelina started cry a little bit then a lot. "I'm you...your s...sis...sister...and.... I.....make.... y...your...life....m..m....mis...miserable?" Angelina cried.

"Ow." Angelina cried. Angelina was mad and wanted to keep crying but she couldn't. "I hate you! Your the worst brother on earth. Why did you even let us live here if you act like you despise us sooo much?" Angelina shouted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back