• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A New Life

"well it is my house and why di you care if im single or not. you know what I think ill just take your psp to play on." I said walking up to her room

Angelina walked ran up to her room. "Don't you dare even think about it!!" Angelina pushed him out of her room and locked her door."You know having a girlfriend would make your life 10 times better but your too lazy to get off your butt and actually try getting a girlfriend." Angelina shouted through her door.

laughing "how do you know I don't you are mostly gone or with Cordilia." I walked downstairs and over to my boys to play with them

"Yeah because you don't ever have time to do something with me." Angelina sighed wanting to cry.

after I was done playing with the guys I when back home and laid on the couch and fell asleep

CORDILIA: I got to my audition and after a while I got in did my script and waited for a respond

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina heard max come home. She walked down stairs and saw Max asleep. Angelina was mad at him and wanted to get revenge. She quietly tip toed to the kitchen and bathroom. Coming back with whip cream and make up. Angelina smeared lipstick on him and played with the eyeliner making glasses. She then sprayed whipcream in his hair and around his face. Smiling she left and went to her room pretending to be asleep. Just waiting for him to get up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina held in the laughter she messed her hair up looking like she woke up. She went down the steps. "*yawn* What's the matter Max?" Angelina rubbed her eyes. She looked at him and started laughing. "Max!!! What happened did you have too many drinks with your friend or what?" Angelina said moving her hair off to the side.

"I know you did it you can either tell me now or I look at the video tapes that I have hidden from you and Cordilia." I said really mad

"Okay you got me I did it, but thanks for telling me about the video tapes I'll keep that in mind next time." Angelina smiled grabbing a wet paper towel giving it to Max.

Angelina rolled her eyes. She walked upstairs reading a book. "I hate you. Why my sister decided to live here is beyond me. It was much better living with mom and dad than with Max." Angelina mumbled under her breath. Feeling teary eyed.

after I got done in the shower which was about 20 minutes I walked upstairs and knocked on Angelina's door " hey angel can I please talk to you, brother to sister"

I sat on the bed beside her "listen im sorry for the way I treated you it is just tough to have you here I feel like im replacing dad and im not ready to be a father yet either. I know how much you loved him ad he gave you attention, but I feel the closer you are to people the more it will hurt. that is why I push people away. so im sorry Angelina. I know you hate me."

Angelina sighed. She did hate him but she could see he was in pain. Angelina hugged him. "I don't hate you. Your my brother and I love you. I'm sorry what I did earlier I just got upset. I mean your always playing video games and both me and Cordelia want you to slow down with the games and just spend time outside and look for a girlfriend." Angelina said hugging him tighter.

"and let me guess you thought I was inside watching to at my friends house well I wasn't I was playing street hockey. I do it every day while your gone I just don't let anyone know." I said walking out ok the room "by the way I wont tell Cordilia what happened today so you can go to dance tomorrow. plus I would be honored to pick you up from dance."

Angelina rolled her eyes laughing. "Now I know your up to something. You can be nice, but overboard nice something is wrong." Angelina laughed. She walked over and hugged Max. "I love you Max."

Angelina went to bed then resting for tomorrow.

Camilia finally got home from jazz class. "Let's see tomorrow I'm having a private dance class with the one girl. Better make sure I have her outfit and everything." Camilia looked through a box with clothes for students when they come to dance class. "Ah here we go this is perfect!" Camilia set the outfit aside and went to bed to rest. She couldn't wait for the girl to see her outfit. She knew she would love it.

Cordilia got the part and got home and headed to bed max saw cordilia head to bed looked outside and saw it was getting late so I fell asleep on the couch

Wendy went back home and fell asleep on her couch.

(Please have the next day be longer. I want to have a chance to interact.)

Angelina woke up excited and happy. She ran downstairs seeing her brother and sister. "Morning Max Morning Cordillia. " Angelina said kissing her brother and sister. Then grabbing some fruit loops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back