• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A New Idea

AiEnma

Thought-Provoked Wanderer
Hello, its been awhile since I have done some role playing and I wanted to get back into it.

The idea I have is quite simple. And if you're interested then we can build on it as well.

Plot: Ancient Japanese feudal time. A little girl stumbles on an injured young general of a army. There was great battle and he was the only one who survived. The little girl finds him in the forest seriously injured. She goes to him everyday and heals his wounds. The little talks about becoming his wife one day. The general is healed up enough and goes back to the royal kingdom. The little never saw him again until he and his army went through her village. The little is older now too.

If you are interested then please message me.

Hello, its been awhile since I have done some role playing and I wanted to get back into it.

The idea I have is quite simple. And if you're interested then we can build on it as well.

Plot: Ancient Japanese feudal time. A little girl stumbles on an injured young general of a army. There was great battle and he was the only one who survived. The little girl finds him in the forest seriously injured. She goes to him everyday and heals his wounds. The little talks about becoming his wife one day. The general is healed up enough and goes back to the royal kingdom. The little never saw him again until he and his army went through her village. The little is older now too.

If you are interested then please message me.
Hey i think this is cool! I'm down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back