• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A new face tests the waters

goodgolly

Someday everything is gonna sound like a rhapsody.
Hi there. I'm new to the site and in need of partners. I have a few plot ideas I'd be happy to share, but I'm also open to hearing them. I main female, but will side and double as whatever for the right idea.

Right now, I'm making regular responses. I just got back into RPing and I'm rediscovering my love for it. If you've made a post and I'm able to respond, I will. If that means we end up going back and forth over the course of a day, cool, but that's not a must for me by any means.

You never get a complaint from me for one solid paragraph. I generally do 1-4 pretty comfortably, but I try to give back what I’m being given.

Content-wise, I'm pretty easy going. Fantasy, modern, sci fi, whatever. I like fandoms and borrowing from known media, but I prefer to leave wiggle room with the lore and use them as more of a template to work with. I'm also fine with things getting dark or letting our characters get their rocks off if it comes naturally, just try not to super gratuitous for no reason. I main female, but will side or double as whatever for the right idea.

Beyond that, I don't want to limit myself too much by saying what I'm not into. Who know? You might be able to sell me on something I would've otherwise said no to.

As far as grammar goes, just be legible. I'd prefer that we're both able to focus on what we want to accomplish with a post as opposed to worrying about getting chewed out for an errant comma. Again, this is supposed to be fun.

Anyways, I can’t pm yet, so drop me a line if you wanna kick around a some ideas =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back