• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A new beginning for Anomalous Children

WARWOLF01

VFA-118 "Warwolf" Squadron
"The unexpected and the weird doesn't always have to be scary, weird, hostile or anything that is harmful to humans. Sometimes, the anomalous things we find out in the world, can be cute, adorable, harmless and more things that we as humans associate with normalcy or even happy and not wanting to harm anyone, etc. Here at New Beginnings Anomalous Care/Adoption center, we provide those that have abilities that are considered out of the ordinary, but are not threatening to the safety of their fellow peers a place to stay and be cared for until they can be placed with a family that will care for and love them as much as we do here at New Beginnings." - Ariella Queen, New Beginnings Care/Adoption Center Operations Director
Hey guys,
So, I have an idea for a group rp that is focused around two people in their mid to late 20s, but have not been married yet, they are fiances to each other. The two people are wanting to start a family, even though they aren't married yet. Both have wished to settle down with a family for pretty much their entire lives. But, for one reason or another they have never been able to do so and now that they have found the person that wishes to do that with them, they are finally able to fulfill this goal of theirs. Both are normal humans in every respect, although in their reality, the anomalous, the weird and other things that most people dismiss as fantasy or something that those that have a runaway imagination are normal. Most still don't believe in these sorts of things, but there are still those that do, and this couple is one of the few couples that still do, they have heard about a place called New Beginnings, which is where children with anomalous abilities seem to end up and are cared for if they have no one to care for them. These two are looking to give these anomalous children a chance at a life where they don't have to be treated differently because of their abilities and show them that not everyone is alike and that some people are actually nicer than they assume.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD hello again not surprised to see you interested in this one and what a good find btw.

I am also interested in joining this as well, I think that this could be a lot of fun and a good role play as well hopefully WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD hello again not surprised to see you interested in this one and what a good find btw.

I am also interested in joining this as well, I think that this could be a lot of fun and a good role play as well hopefully WARWOLF01 WARWOLF01
That's 2 people, I would like to have at least like a boy & girl for the two children or 2 girls, but it's up to how everyone feels about it. We can add more, just need the people to play those slots

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back