• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A New Age Dawns (Mutant RP) [CLOSED]

Raku

Four Thousand Club
A New Age Dawns
Mutants had not been noticed until WWII. The first documented mutant was a man by the name of Randy Harrison. He was just a normal soldier fighting for his country and beliefs. One day, he and a small squad of soldiers were pushed into an old trench. The Germans intended to crush them with a tank, but Randy was going that easy. As a panzer rolled onto the side of the trench Randy put his hands up, he was just doing it out of a stupid attempt to keep the tank from crushing him. The panzer drove forward, and to many a surprise, up. Underneath the tank was Randy. He was holding the tank in his hands. He flipped the tank onto its backside and in the background the Germans were shouting "Retreat" or "Devil". By the end of the war Randy was known as the "Tank Flipper". After WWII, more and more have been popping up. In Vietnam, a soldier named Henry Norman was nicknamed "Hell's Angle" after he sprouted wings and took flight to wipe out swarms of Vietnamese fighters. Ever since then mutants have been on a watch list for this very reason, fear. Global officials were scared that mutants would turn on humanity. They were wrong for the most part, but some mutants did become malicious. Using their powers to wreak havoc upon their "
oppressors" and their forces. The leaders of the world had to react fast. Their soldiers couldn't stop these things, but other mutants could. With this in mind, the G.M.D.A was created. The Global Mutant Defense Association was a program where they would take in mutants from around the world to fight against the evil ones. This brought a new dawn to warfare, mutants against mutants.

Well, thats the gist. Let me know if you're interested and ask any questions you need.

I wanted to make this a hosted project for organization but that's not happening anytime soon. I guess I'll do a part two if we get to the end of this.

Interested but unsure if I should join. I have two other RPs that are still being prepared and I don't know if I'll have time between those two and school...but it's an awesome idea. I love it!

Though a couple questions, cuz why not right?
1) So players can make a GMDA or an evil mutant?
2) Is there a possibility to create a "neutral mutant"...like one that hasn't fully discovered or have control of their powers yet?

1) Characters are new GMDA recruits or recently recruited.
2) If you could find a way to get them involved with the GMDA, yeah.

All you guys can join. I'll start a CS for you guys. I never thought this would gain this much interest this fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back