• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Neko and a Home

Kayden giggled, stopping to breath for a minute. This was a huge mistake on her part, her curled over, hands on her knees while she panted heavily. She laughed a little, still trying to catch her breath, not knowing Willow was coming straight for her.

Chiko took cover in a nearby bush, hiding and holding all of his tails to make sure they didn't give away his position. He had to move a couple of branches of the bush to see, but he could see Willow tagging Kayden, and he giggled. His hiding spot was now unknown for them both~ He never liked hide and seek, but this was only temporarily hiding after all.

Kayden panted, "Aww." She then took off, using her heightened sense of smell to try to find either of them. She caught the scent of Chiko and smirked, walking around a different way before coming up behind him. "Boo! You're it!" She giggled, poking one of his tails before rushing off again.

Chiko literally jumped out of the bush, looking at Kayden a bit startled as he took a deep breath realizing it was her that had sneaked up behind him. He felt the poke on his tail and laughed, standing up and racing after Kayden before he pounced her to the ground, poking her nose. "You're it!" He said, quickly standing up and running away again.

She sneezed, ears going lopsided again as she stood up. "You are fast! But then again," she smirked, taking off after him while she took her full cat form. She leaped into the air, taking her Neko-Human form again, knocking him to the ground now, laughing. "Tag!" She laughed, rolling off of him to steady her breathing again. She lied on her back, panting, brown eyes closed while the sun bore into them.

She tried to cover her giggles as she watch from behind a tree. This was the most fun she had in forever, she scratched her ear and then looked down. Crap! She was still in her bed clothes, this was super embarrassing why didn't anyone tell her. "Umm guys while this has been super fun I've got to go change into well non-pjs, so I'll be back later." She then ran into the house.

Chiko giggled as Willow went to change out of her pajamas, and he walked over to where Kayden was laying on her back, poking her nose. "You lose~ Game over~" He said as she was clearly exhausted, and he was as well. He laid on his back beside her, pointing to a cloud that looked like a dog. "See it's a dog in the sky!" He exclaimed happily, as he took a deep breath in before he closed his eyes. He was so tired... but it was so much fun too!

"Hehe, it is!" She said, opening her eyes to look. She panted more, then eventually got her breathing back to normal. "Game over eh? Fine, you win this time, Chiko," she joked, then pointed a cloud that resembled a crocodile. "Ah! Crocodile!" She laughed a little, but it did scare her a little. 
Gonna get off RPNation for a little bit. Be back later or tomorrow! Tag me in the posts I need to see. ^-^

Alex woke up with a flick of her tail and yawned sitting up. She got up and brushed her hair out before doing the same with her tail. She walked out and went downstairs in silence and went straight to the kitchen to look for food.

Chiko laughed as he spotted the crocodile, catching his breath back. "I told you I was great at tag! I am the master after all~" Chiko said followed by a small mischievous laugh as he turned to Kayden and smiled. "But you are a formidable opponent indeed!" He added to his statement, smiling to her as he sat up.

[Much apologies for lateness! o_o Everyone in my roleplays post so fast! No fancy post for a little.]

Love walked into the nine tailed fox's room, looking around. He got lightly distracted but soon got back onto track. "So~ Um, what your name?" He asked. He didn't like calling others 'you' or whatnot, when you've could have asked for their name first. Seemed a little rude.

"Ari." Ari said, flicking one of her tails over her lap. She stroked the fur on her tail, looking at the ground. She felt a bit guilty about what she did earlier, but she was tired of people thinking because she had boobs that she tried to hit on every guy she saw. She flopped her tail back on the bed, joining the other eight behind her.

"Ari... Nice name." Love complimented. "Well, I think a lot of names are pretty nice. I'm Lovelan. But Just L or Love would do perfectly fine." He said, his tail wagging back and forth like a regular dog's would. He felt the tattoo on his cheek, a habit he gained when he was thinking. "So... I heard you were giving me looks?" Love didn't sound angry at all, really more amused.

"I have?" Ari said, looking very confused. This is why she hung out alone. "This is why I don't hang out with people." She said. She sighed. She hated the way people looked at her. She felt confused. Maybe that she fox was jealous. She didn't care either. She looked down again. She was really confused again.

(It's mostly us playing tag! Didn't mean to leave anyone behind, but nothing important happened ^-^) Chiko looked at Kuro and smiled as his stomach let out a growl, he was hungry after all this running. "I'll go and get myself some more food! Hopefully I'll find some apples!" He said with a smile, as he rushed into the kitchen again. He couldn't see Willow anywhere, but she said she was going to change and Alex had returned to the kitchen. He waved to her happily as he grabbed a chair and began climbing it, looking in the cupboards for some food.

Willow yawn,after putting on normal clothes she took a little nap. As she stretch out her tummy let out a loud growl and she blushed. Time to eat! She hopped out of bed and headed down stair intend on getting some food. As she reach the kitchen, she gave a small wave to Chiko and begin to look through the fridge.

Chiko saw Willow enter in more casual clothing and waved to her as he found a whole bag of red apples! It was his favorites! He was about to turn around when he stepped on his kimono, making the chair he stood on rock back and forth before he eventually fell ofd the chair.

Willow snorted before going over to help him. "You ok?" She pick him up and put him back on the chair. "You really need a shorter version of that." She point at his kimono.

Chiko sat down on the chair, rubbing the back of his head in pain as he smiled to Willow. "I'm perfectly fine~!" It's just a little too big. But I skipped a year so I should get taller in no time~!" Chiko said cheerfully as he looked around for the bag of apples he had dropped. "Where did the apples fly off to?" He asked looking around for them.

"Why so? As long as you don't have anything against me, you know. We're all stuck here, so might as well not have to live with any hostility." Love said calmly, sitting next to her.

Ari sighed. "I don't. " She said, her tails moving to make room for him. "I am just tired of people thinking I look to impress boys because of my body shape." She said. "I like being myself, which is a person that likes stretching and vaulting and doing crazy thing." She said. 'I don't like being judged because I look different." She said. 
@chompie ,

Pulling out a candy bar, Alex sat down on the counter in a sad silence and are as she thought about different situations. Her ears laid flat against her hair and her tail wrapped around her leg, a bad habit she had when it came to being upset.

Love sighed. He felt bad not being able to comfort Ari, so he just patted her on the head a few times. "It's alright. As long as we're clear with one another. Besides, I'm a little bit ditzy. I wouldn't know if someone's hitting on me anyway." He smiled kindly. "Just be yourself alright?"

Ari smiled an nodded. She hated being judged that way, but the pats on her head did feel good though. She sighed a bit before returning to his gaze. "The reason I was interested is that you seem like the athletic type and I am as well. I was interested in getting to know someone." She said. "I have been avoiding people for years." She said sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back