• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Nation RP for RP Nation

Do you like the idea and would be willing to take part in the RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe/Possibly

• Total voters

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
A Rift of Expectations

Welcome, this is an RP with a Twist. It is not about the characters but about the nations they lead. It is not like the usual adventure and you will not often be in 'direct' action. In this RP you will be the leader of a Nation or Faction in the Steam Punk world of Thiroxia and its up to you whether you lead your nations to war or peace. The Question is can you lead a new nation to victory in the uncertain times, new powers are emerging as the old super powers of the past collapse.

If you like the idea and would be willing to take part then I will begin more on fleshing it all out, otherwise feel free to ask me any questions

Out

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/thiroxia-the-forging-of-nations.123322/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I am kinda interested, but do you mean that we are the leader of that nations. Like that sounds really cool (;

Yes you will be the leaders, so we will have to deal with politics among each other and among NPC's that I will be as and when you feel the need to deal with them. So we will be playing individuals and those people will be running the countries. If people seem interested then I will look to give it a main opponent, like a massive expanding empire of doom.. or something. I have an idea but I want to look into it.

Well I had a map I was going to use on my PC, but I cant seem to find it.. :/

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]In terms of post, will it be simple, casual, or detailed.

[/QUOTE]
Casual

MAPOLAD_zpspc8ljry7.jpg

Hows this map?

I voted for "Maybe/Possibly" because I'm involved in alot of different rps right now... but this one sounds very interesting, so I'll greatly consider making a CS after it starts, just to get a feel of how the rp will unravel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back