• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Nation In Havoc OOC

New player?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge I don't think you have to wait for Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak and I since our characters aren't really in the same place anymore - I'm probably just saying what you already know here but I'm just making sure you weren't waiting on us. ^_^

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge I don't think you have to wait for Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak and I since our characters aren't really in the same place anymore - I'm probably just saying what you already know here but I'm just making sure you weren't waiting on us. ^_^
I thought you would have followed.
Ive been waiting for hours
1458166214295.png

I can have Ru follow if that's more convenient. :ghostxx: I was wondering why you guys weren't going ahead lol. Sorry for holding you guys up.

I've been thinking of creating another character. Most likely a character that possesses magic but is unaware of it due to how rare magic is and how it's looked on by the general populace. Would it be possible for the King of Dalania to have accepted a noble (Prince/Princess) from the Holy Calcian Empire to raise as a ward? I'm assuming Dalania and the Holy Calcian Empire are on good terms, but I could be wrong. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

I've been thinking of creating another character. Most likely a character that possesses magic but is unaware of it due to how rare magic is and how it's looked on by the general populace. Would it be possible for the King of Dalania to have accepted a noble (Prince/Princess) from the Holy Calcian Empire to raise as a ward? I'm assuming Dalania and the Holy Calcian Empire are on good terms, but I could be wrong. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
They are kinda neutral, but yes, it's entirely possible for you to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back