• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A nameless beauty sings within the Tavern.

Aaeru

Walker of the Wheel
If the title caught your eye, then thank goodness, I was hoping it would. I always have trouble with this.

You hear the mystifying yet chilling song of a woman seated at the front of the tavern, her auburn locks draped over a shoulder, her lute worthy of her voice as it travels throughout all of the customers and their... consumed ears. Though, you notice-- they are all looking at her, they do not glance away for even a second until she stops singing.

In a somewhat sad sense, when she is not singing, not a single soul is there to talk to her. Green eyes may look about all they like, but neither ruffian or full blown beauty would approach the tantalising trickster. Perhaps those who sing too well might be the ones to avoid. Although, surely, you've got quite the curiosity coming into this tavern at this time.

So, adventurer... dare to see what this nameless bard is all about?

Hello there! This prompt is rather interesting, though I assuming this is implying romance, yes?

It's more that the option is there, yes yes. I'll probably edit it real quick. >.<

Could I get you guys sans StoneWolf to send me a PM? Since I can't do so myself just yet. C:

Throw ideas at my face, I'm sure we'll come up with something epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back