• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark matters academy for girls

Galactic Cloud

LecheDeLuna
An all girls school located in Chicago, IL. It holds a school meant for females who have the intention to learn new things for their future and is one of Americas top ten "best" catholic schools, but the girls didn't know they were sent to change their sexual orientation.

(Several girls who hides behind curtains to try and maintain their happy lives as who they are, but have to hide from the homophobic teachers and headmistress)

I'm sorry, I'm a little slow on things and I can't really read between the lines all that well, but is this an RP where the girls sent to the school are (I don't really like labels but...) Lesbians or even Bisexual, etc. and the main reason they're sent there is because the teachers and the headmistress are making it their job to turn these girls 'Straight'?

I'm sorry if I got the wrong idea and all, but if it is what I think it is, I'd be interested in this!

Don't worry, I was just worried I had the wrong idea for something serious like this ^ - ^ you did a great job explaining it and all, just not directly so don't worry. As I said before, I'd definitely be interested in this RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back