• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˃͈ દ ˂͈ ♥ 𝙠𝙧𝙥 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙚 ♥ 19/4/23

JINNI

˃͈ દ ˂͈
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Welcome to my search thread ♥
It's me, JINNI. Very nice to meet you!

I’m looking for a medium to long-term partner that can reply at least a few times a week. I prefer fast-paced roleplays over long-term ones, so you get bonus++++ points if you can reply to me a few times a day uwu. If you're interested in any of the plots I post, please PM me. I greatly prefer DMing on Discord since it'll be much more efficient that way. I'll do m/m and m/f, but not f/f.

Rules:
1. Be literate, but also aware. I'm looking for a partner that has the ability to write a decent amount of words per post, but that's not always mandatory. Sometimes, roleplays needs short replies to keep it moving. It's hard to make an RP fun when the first 10.000 words are only about my character or your character getting up and cooking their breakfast.
2. I consider myself an outgoing, chatty person. I like to converse with my partners and talk about, well, anything. Some people find that annoying. If you do, then I'm not the partner for you :")
3. I usually only roleplay strictly ocs but there's like a 10% chance I'll do a canon character if you really convince me ehe

list of plots (roles i'd like to play are bolded):

A. all about k-idol and k-drama (slice of life and optional romance)
i'm really craving a mxm krp right now so it is a priority over the others.

1. survival of the fitting test - mxm
A and B are k-pop trainees joining a survival show for the chance to debut in a global boy group. A starts falling for B after being on the same team for a mission.
2. OI! i'm not your lover anymore!
A and B are lovers. Their bodies were meant to be swapped by a jinx from a mysterious woman. The jinx slightly fails and B swaps bodies instead with C, an unknowing pedestrian. A is forced to date B whilst in the body of C. The jinx expires sometime after but A keeps calling C back...

A male B female C male
for this i'll double B and C. also we can decide together how we want the story to turn out~ open ended!
3. mom, i'm scared
A is a famous actor/ress who just got signed for a new drama. B is a rookie actor/ress who only played supporting roles here and there, but they were very lucky to be signed and play opposite A. This is B's breakthrough, yet they are scared. The drama is about ghosts, B is afraid of ghosts and starts seeing them not just in the drama-- but in real life.
4. plot tsweet - mxm
A is a famous virtual youtuber. B is a huge fan of A who always sends huge amounts of $$$ whenever A goes live. One day, A accidentally revealed his real face and voice on stream. A's virtual avatar is a girl. Moreover, A and B are college classmates. !!!!!
5. wish i'd nemermaid you
There exists a mermaid kingdom in the South Korean seas. Even though it's prohibited, A decides to break all rules and travel to the human world using the kingdom's treasure. A ends up falling for B, a human. Yeah, falling in love with a human was also forbidden by the mermaid king.

B. genshin impact (non-romance, action packed)
2000 years into the future, Celestia fell. The archons, now, were no more than legendary tales. The visions, now, were no more than decorative stones. In turn, everyone could now harness elements, some stronger and more evil than the others. Finis, an evil organization with a twisted philosophy full of elemental users, is now trying to end the world and start it anew. It's in your hands now, self-proclaimed chosen ones A and B.

list of fandoms
jk. i'm in a lot of fandoms and I'm probably in 80% of the fandoms you're in, whether it be the good place, lucifer, NCT, the boyz, yu yu hakusho, persona, pretty cure, or yakuza. i won't even bother to list all of them bc i feel like i'll be listing the whole internet. you can dm me a fandom and a plot prompt ((important)) for the fandom you'd like to rp with me!

note

if you have other prompts that you are interested in roleplaying with me, do dm them to me! this interest check will also be updated if i have any future plot ideas. thanks for reading this interest check, have a great day! can't wait to get replies and/or pms from you guys!

Last edited:
updated 19/4/2023! Searching for a partner uwu please dm me!!! Realllyyyyy craving an rp right now like super mega ultra really craving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back