• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Before I go about making a character and filling out a sheet, is there going to be any information coming soon about the world and its countries or about the magic system in this RP? Could be helpful in trying to figure out what kind of character to make.

Before I go about making a character and filling out a sheet, is there going to be any information coming soon about the world and its countries or about the magic system in this RP? Could be helpful in trying to figure out what kind of character to make.

Yep! Will be posting hopefully shortly with it as long as my internet cooperates. I honestly wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in the rp so I wanted to wait to see if it anyone was until I put time into the details.

Ooooh, this looks interesting. I'll start thinking on a character as soon as the lore drops.

MarieK MarieK
The character sheet thread says worldbuilding is welcome, so are we free to make like, our own non-human species?
That's a good question! I honestly didn't think of that. I'm going to tentatively say yes. In my head, I had imagined it to be more of a realistic rp, but I'm not opposed to some more fantasy touches.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm still getting use to the site's setup, but I went ahead and put the backstory on this thread in a spoiler to avoid filling up too much space. Also I added more information about the abilities on the character sheet thread. If I left anything out, let me know.

As mentioned in the comment above, I've updated the thread to include a backstory to give you the history of the rp. Thank you all for bearing with me as I learn to navigate the site and get the information up. And also thanks for the interest! I'll be posting the opening to the rp soon so everyone can begin writing.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm still getting use to the site's setup, but I went ahead and put the backstory on this thread in a spoiler to avoid filling up too much space. Also I added more information about the abilities on the character sheet thread. If I left anything out, let me know.

Ah, nice. Thanks. I'll think about what kind of character I'd like to make and start writing up a sheet as soon as I can.

Think I'll toss in my two cents! And with all the interest, a Discord would definitely be easier to manage everything

Think I'll toss in my two cents! And with all the interest, a Discord would definitely be easier to manage everything
I'll have to see what I can do! I don't think I've used Discord before, but I will look into it especially since it may make things easier to manage. Thank you for the suggestion!

Hey everyone! If you're still interested here's the character's sheet link: Fantasy - Medieval RP Character Sheets

Also, if you have any questions, you can post on the OOC thread here .

The rp is up and ready to go. I'm giving everyone a bit of time to post their character sheets and first post, but I'll be posting a second post soon to get the ball rolling. Also if everyone agrees, I'd like people to be able to write as they wish without having to stick to a particular order just because it isn't fair for everyone to wait on others for days at a time, but I ask that you give people a chance to catch up and also stick with the general pace of the rp. But we'll talk more about that in the OOC. That being said, you can join at any time, just message me first and we'll get you in. Here is the link for the main thread.

Veil Walker Veil Walker JaCrispy JaCrispy LeelLu LeelLu Aleph Null Aleph Null Zariel Zariel Abyss Abyss Pumpkid Pumpkid Acethekidd Acethekidd Morrighan Morrighan SilverInu SilverInu ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Top11 Top11 Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 MagicPenguin MagicPenguin mood6 mood6 The Smiling Monkey The Smiling Monkey Dtheraider Dtheraider SilentJudge SilentJudge Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Athanas Athanas WillfulWren WillfulWren Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess Fenris Fenris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back