• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Marvel stan on a wing and a prayer

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Hello there. Seeing how I can never find a Marvel partner, I'm about ready to give my soul to have one. My name is thespectacularstorm but most just call me Storm. I'm probably the biggest X-Men loser you'll find in these streets.

A few things about myself; I'm 22 and in college for architecture, I play video games and stay up all night like a maniac, and I exude nothing but crackhead energy. I write anywhere from 250-1500+ words and I'd like a partner who could do the same. That's about 3-5 paragraphs if not more, and with me it'll likely be more because I get very excited about writing. I prefer the lit to semi-lit style, it's just what I like and am used to. My schedule varies but since it's near the end of the semester I'll be a lot more active over break. Though some days I can go from multiple a day to once a week if I'm slammed with work. I'll usually try to let you know if it's going to be a busy week. I can do any pairing (M// F// M/F) and I love doubling or even tripling. The more the merrier. Please be 18+ as I am uncomfortable writing darker/mature themes with minors.

Now, that being said, I'll play just about anything from Marvel and if I'm not familiar with it I'll learn. My current intense interest obsession stems to X-Men and more specifically the apocalypse movies. That doesn't mean I won't do anything else because I WILL. If there's anything you're interested in doing ask away! I love AU versions, canon stories, and the like.

Everything is open to canon/canon, canon/oc, or oc/oc depending on your preference. For myself, I'd really like to do canon/oc but if we got a good idea going I will change my mind C: I do have some ideas brewing in my head for a storyline but I'd like to discuss that in a pm privately.

Below are characters I am interested in playing against, the ones in bold are ones I am really really hoping for::
Warren Worthington III/Angel
Bobby Drake/Iceman
Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver
Peter Parker/Spiderman
Miles Morales/Spiderman
Harry Osborn/Hobgoblin

If you're a marvel fan too feel free to shoot me a message! Please come with ideas and excitement! Also let me know what characters you're interested in playing against in your message, unless you don't have one.

Toodles~ muahh

Hello there. Seeing how I can never find a Marvel partner, I'm about ready to give my soul to have one. My name is thespectacularstorm but most just call me Storm. I'm probably the biggest X-Men loser you'll find in these streets.

A few things about myself; I'm 22 and in college for architecture, I play video games and stay up all night like a maniac, and I exude nothing but crackhead energy. I write anywhere from 250-1500+ words and I'd like a partner who could do the same. That's about 3-5 paragraphs if not more, and with me it'll likely be more because I get very excited about writing. I prefer the lit to semi-lit style, it's just what I like and am used to. My schedule varies but since it's near the end of the semester I'll be a lot more active over break. Though some days I can go from multiple a day to once a week if I'm slammed with work. I'll usually try to let you know if it's going to be a busy week. I can do any pairing (M// F// M/F) and I love doubling or even tripling. The more the merrier. Please be 18+ as I am uncomfortable writing darker/mature themes with minors.

Now, that being said, I'll play just about anything from Marvel and if I'm not familiar with it I'll learn. My current intense interest obsession stems to X-Men and more specifically the apocalypse movies. That doesn't mean I won't do anything else because I WILL. If there's anything you're interested in doing ask away! I love AU versions, canon stories, and the like.

Everything is open to canon/canon, canon/oc, or oc/oc depending on your preference. For myself, I'd really like to do canon/oc but if we got a good idea going I will change my mind C: I do have some ideas brewing in my head for a storyline but I'd like to discuss that in a pm privately.

Below are characters I am interested in playing against, the ones in bold are ones I am really really hoping for::
Warren Worthington III/Angel
Bobby Drake/Iceman
Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver
Peter Parker/Spiderman
Miles Morales/Spiderman
Harry Osborn/Hobgoblin

If you're a marvel fan too feel free to shoot me a message! Please come with ideas and excitement! Also let me know what characters you're interested in playing against in your message, unless you don't have one.

Toodles~ muahh
Hey there i think we might have tried to rp before in the past maybe but maybe we can double?
I can be miles or peter depending on which version you need though i can only rp a pargraph or so but
I am trying to improve that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back