• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a marvel experience

benny gecko

ring-a-ding-ding
Okay, y'all, I'm gonna make this as short, sweet, and to the point as I can. I've just begun a journey to watch all the Marvel movies in chronological order, and I thought, "What better way to handle the spiral into MCU-sanity than to start up a few Marvel plots?" So that's where we are, and that's why I'm here.

Before we get to all the fun stuff, let's talk about what I'm looking for. First of all, I'm asking for a literate partner, but not in the sense that you can read and string together a sentence. That sounds a little mean, but I'm talking about a partner that writes quite a bit, and well. I want to write a long, thick, juicy story, and I can't do that myself, you know? I want someone just as enthusiastic and wordy as I am, so if that's you, then you're the partner I've been waiting for my whole life. Secondly, I only want to write over email. I won't be swayed over to PMs, or Discord (despite how much I love Discord), because I find that I write the best over email. Other than that, I'm flexible! We can OOC chat over Discord, or Hangouts, or whatever!

As far as plots are concerned, I'm fully willing to write canon/canon pairings, and canon/OC pairings, but I'll only write canon/OC pairings if we're doubling. I'll play the canon of your choice, you play the canon of mine. We all know how it works. I'm willing to play any canon character, but I have an extreme craving to play or play against either Scott Lang or Peter Parker. I don't care which it is, because I really just want to have them in a pot. Other than that, come at me with whatever you want. We can do any pairing, and any timeline/AU/divergence/crack plot you want. I have a few vague ideas we can work up from, so don't worry if you can't think of anything!

You can reply here if you're interested, or you can jump straight to emailing me at jad0030@uah.edu. I'm so excited to play Marvel things, and I can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited:
Hello.

I figured it would be best to contact you here first before sending an email.

I'm incredibly obsessed with Marvel, both the cinematic universe and comics.

I'll happily write for any canon you want to request. If I don't believe in my ability to write the character accurately then I will admit this firsthand and you can decide if you'd still like to request that character. If so, I'll do research to improve my writing accuracy for that role. If not, you can always suggest someone else. It's easier for me to write male canon characters, though I'm not opposed to writing females either. I'm also open to writing multiple canon and original characters because sometimes having a limited selection of characters available can truly limit the story's development.

I would prefer to double, of course. If we're writing multiple canon and original characters that could possibly be involved that would be interesting and awesome to explore but I understand if that would complicate the plots too much for you. I do think it would be a creative idea, though. Especially since the Marvel universes and canon characters are so intertwined with each other.

I hope to receive a response from you!

:)

-Thirteen- -Thirteen- I would love to come up with something with you! I definitely prefer playing more than one character, pairing them or not, since it fills out a story so much better, so doubling/tripling/millioning isn't an issue for me! I can't make PMs yet, so if you want to message me, we can hash out some details and ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back