• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Map to Destiny (Always looking for new peeps!) (Ignore post count!)

oldbadname

Is this thing on? Hello?
So, I was messing around with a map generator, and it came up with a pretty neat looking one. And I thought, “Hey, what if countries were to exist on this map.”
C3495C39-B21C-4B23-BA24-01C3D94D631F.jpegSure, the drawing was mediocre, but it works. And then I thought, “what if I were to pit these countries against each other?”.
But no, that’s not good enough. “How about... pitting real people controlling these countries?”
Sounds good, me. But who would be willing to do that for your entertainment? “Well, me, how about posting onto an rp forum for your answer?” Good idea.

And here is where we are. A couple notes to think of:
- I do this on Discord. Going to this website would not work for the way I planned this to go.
-You will choose a color, it’s name, one advantage (can be a joke, like “the people in this country makes the best candy”, or serious, like “the people are in constant economic torromoil”), and three disadvantages (only one can be a joke). PS: I don’t recommend telling other countries these advantages or disadvantages.
-You will get one action, and one secret action each “turn”. A turn lasts... idk. You can rp these actions with me or another person. Your action will be audible to everyone, while secret actions can only be known through special means.
- Please be free to be express yourself, and show creativity. If you want to make a theocratic dictatorship about the Flying Spagetti, please do.
- All is fair in love and war
- I is oldbadname #2446
- I is the world’s god so... rawr.
- This is fantasy world style. Be creative, but there’s a limit to the technology. Magical spear that shoots lasers? Yes! Magical gun that shoots lasers? Maybe not?
- The part of the map that is empty is not open at first. It’s useless land that can’t bare crops. If you want it... then be my guest, you are wasting your peasant’s tax money... OR ARE YOU?!?
-News Bulletin: Is a Discord Server good for your health? These recent studies will shock you! Studies show if you ask to be invited, you might be invited!

Last edited:
Man, only if it were socially acceptable to bump your forum in the case that you get very few active participants...
*accidently smashes vase*
Oops!

Now we have a Discord Server set up quite nicely I will say, and a plan laid out. Now I just need some victims- UH I MEAN happily active participants!

Ah! I have to list the other countries that have signed up.
Lyotia, the Autocratic Were-beasts of Pink
Capital - Quido
Oshana, The Magical Folk in Green
Capital - Nedrye
Juhbag, The Savages Of Brown Coast
Capital - None, they lack government integrity.
The OFR, the Orakler Forente Riker (Navy Blue)
Capital- Many

Users who are viewing this thread

Back