A man forgotten between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase's gaze looked over at Adrianna and a grin formed on his lips " I'm not causing no trouble.. and for the threat that's coming.. I'm just giving a warning not going to do anything that will risk the life of Faye.. so I think leaving it in your capable hands will do " he chuckled "

Zane glared at him and shook his head " just give us something to go by enough of your dam riddles.. this is not a game..

Jase laughed at his remark " fine fine spoil my fun.. there's these immortals able to extract energy from any life form.. they found out about the energy me and you possessed when the Zane of this time line got captured and turned into nothing but a energy source for them.. they were mortals but now they are more.. They will want both mine and yours including the me of this timeline..

Zane shook his head " thanks for the warning but I think we can handle it "

Jase sighed " you two are highly confident you can win.. they have ways to extract energy and I'm trying to find out how they do it so we can counter it so we don't die

Adriana sighed "there are many ways to extract a being's energy, most very painful and deadly." she shook her head "we always win or did you forget that Jase" she smirked

Shikoku tilted her head looking at Adriana "if these men are after any energy that makes people immortal, or close to it, Faye and Adriana are not safe either. We all possess magicks, abilities to live longer than humans. It would make everyone in danger."

Zane looked down slightly " we must kill them all.. we can't let them take our energy

Jase smirked " you better be ready to kill Zane.. even if you hate Killing.. they will harm everyone including her " point at Shikoku "

Zane looked over at Shikoku and he started to growl a bit his anger rising from that thought of them hurting Shikoku

Shikoku looked between Zane and Jase. "they won't harm me I can handle myself" she sighed "Zane please calm down your emotions will just cloud your judgement"

Adriana slapped her hand to her forehead "so dense, and hurtful" she sighed "we are all in danger, that is nothing new, at least not to me. I know spells to block them, it's just energy stealing"

Jase would smirk " oh Shikoku..for a goddess of Time you dont know much on a power of a Dragon when provoked and angry is when their true potential is unlocked.. Zane becomes more focused and precise when he's angry..

Zane started to calm down and sighed " just stop.. I maybe a Dragon but anger and Rage is more your thing.. mine is being calm..

Jase shook his head " you will fail then there are times to be calm and there are times you need to unleash what you truly are

Adriana shrugged "not everyone is destined to be evil Jase" she shook her head "Shikoku I think you've been watching for too long you need to unleash your emotions." she laughed "Jase I think you should find Faye before you two are the next targets."

Shikoku looked at Adriana with a confused look.

Jase looked over at Adrianna " I'm not trying to make Zane Evil.. quite the opposite of that. I'm trying to get him to use his true potential.. " he then smirked looking at Shikoku. " better hope your ready.. this battle will be nothing like fighting Scar, Ilyeria, Jason and Michael.. might be the last time you even see anyone Alive goddess of Time.." after speaking he vanished returning to Faye

Zane shook his head " maybe he's right.. maybe I should just use my anger and rage against them " he looked over at them

Merlin walks into the their conversation. "Goodess of time you're as lovely as ever!" He speaks to her as if he didnt know there where others.
constantine_by_cordania.jpg

Shikoku shook her head and went to speak as a new ma appeared "excuse me who are you?"

Adriana sighed "he's lying just trying to shake your feeling Zane, don't trust Jase, we know this" she turned at the sound of someone new, she didn't recognize his presence.

"Aw Im hurt you cant recognize an old friend... It might be because last time we talked I was a ball of Magical Energy living in the mirror demention." He paused for a second to insure you understood his English accent. "My names Merlin"

Shikoku tilted her head "Merlin, vaguely recalls a memory" her eyes flick like clocks looking at him trying to recall memories of him.

Adriana shook her head "wait you mean like Merlin Merlin? I didn't think you were real"

Shikokus eyes turned back to normal "Merlin it has been quite some time, I didn't know it was this reality that we met." she bowed in respect

Zane looked at Adrianna " yeah I know it's Jase and all and he can be very devious.. I will do what I feel is right " he smiled calmly. " This world needs light.. not darkness.. " he looked over towards Merlin and was confused on who he was

Shikoku turned back to the others "Merlin these are my current friends, Adriana, and Zane." she tilted her head "this is Merlin"

Adriana shook her head "like Merlin from legend, actual Merlin?"

"Yes the Merlin Merlin in the flesh!" He says playfully towards Adriana. He then looks towards His old friend. "oh we didnt meet here." He laughs and walks over to Zane. "You look puzzled? Never heard a fairytale before?"

Zane smirked " fairytale.. I've heard of them I am a very old being that uses a dragon form as a true form " he smiled calmly. " so what brings you here?

Merlin melted into a puddle and then reformed by Jase. "I'm here to help him!" He smiles then he pauses and thinks for a moment. "Oh well not through his methods but mine and Adriana's"

"We have to defeat the bad guys so the demention doesnt do a reverse big bang." He looks at the three opposite of him. "I did say that we wouldn't use Jasons methods didnt I? So Dragon Pup can stay as he is."

Zane shook his head " dragon pup.. dragon is just a form I used.. my real true form is too massive..as for my brother Jase I think we can get by on him living it's best we just leave him alone.. " he then thought about Jason, Scar, Ilyeria, and Michael " we got two demons an evil arch angel and my brother from this time line to worry about

"Those threats arent powerful enough to destroy the universe." He looks at to Jase then to Zane. "I know youll fight me on this but you two are pretty weak. Not strong enough to take on Universe destroyers."

Shikoku sighed "Merlin believe me if you won't believe them" she put out her hand an orb appearing. In the orb was Jase and you could see him in his dragon form, everything in sight was gone, he destroyed the world. "see how there is nothing left? I've seen it they are capable of destroying worlds, I saved him from that world putting him in a different world." she glared "if they ever come close to it again I will stop them myself"

Zane shook his head " Merlin that's not even our biggest form.. We're capable of so much more damage..in a sense me, Jase and This time lines Jason.. we are a universe destroyer but since we all have someone we care about we won't destroy this world or universe.. we are not reckless.. as for this universe destroyer.. you will need all three of us to stop them "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back