A man forgotten between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane nodded as he looked towards blade " Blade we can help anyway we can " he smiled calmly at him putting everything he thought of behind himself. He shouldn't doubt himself or the worse could happen. " what do you need from us? 

His top half of his body goes limp as he shuffles towards Zane three feet from him he lunges at Zane and trips him forcing him to fall "I know you Zane but I can't remember my wife!!!" His tears fall from his eyes " I can remember Her silver hair and her beautiful voice. I can remember everything about her, but I can't remember her name Nor voice."

Zane catches himself holding Blade by his arms " Blade I need you to calm down as best as you can " he said as he looked down slightly " should we bring October here " he spoke in Shikoku ' s mind 

Shikoku shook her head, he was loosing it. He wasn't making any sense "Blade get off of Zane" she lunged after him pulling him off Zane "calm down, just breathe I won't let you hurt anyone" 

Adriana was nearby, she was curious about the power shift, she was used to feeling that, but she felt a familiar presence. She headed toward it she felt Zane, Shikoku, and Blade? she was unsure, it felt like him but only different. "Hey is everyone going to follow me to this world?" she smiled a her joke. She looked no older than 12 herself. She had long blondeish white hair and was barefoot. Her eyes clouded over. 

Zane looked over at Shikoku " thanks.. " he smiled then looked over at Adrianna and smirked " well its good to see your doing good " he sighed brushing his right shoulder as he scratched the back of his head. 

"If I wanted to injure somebody they would be." He bent continued towards Zane. "Why can't I remember my Wifes name!" His energy grew he kept repeating the same thing over and over.

Zane watched him come towards him feeling his energy growing his own eyes going wide " the void took memories away it will distort everything you need to calm down.. Blade " his own energy began to form around his hands preparing to wrap binds around blade so he could contain him so he wouldn't harm anyone " Blade stay still please 

Adriana sighed "you mean October" she was close to them and crossed her arms "Blade what the hell happened to you, you used to be a vampire to fear"

Shikoku looked at Adriana she was unsure if she should speak such things. She watched Blade, she wondered how he'd react, she wanted to keep a close eye on him, after all he was her responsibility. She needed to keep the balance of the worlds, and it was spinning even more out of control. She looked at her hand, as it began shaking, she was worried about what could happen next

Zane looked over at Shikoku seeing her hand shake. He walked towards her and the light energy disappeared and he took her hand that was shaking to stop her from shaking" everything will be fine.. I will be here to help anyway I can.. Blade is our friend " he looked at her and smiled calmly then looked over " your not alone here " he turned his head slightly towards Blade 

He clinched his fist cocked his arm back and then punched he then heard October's name and he froze his fist half way between himself and Zane's face.  He then turns to Adriana His power sky rockets the earth around them crushes downward. "What did you do to her?" the area around him sparks. The sounds of a thousand wolves fill the air. He walks towards Adriana.

Zane didn't even flinch from the fist coming close to his face he grabbed Blade by the arm stopping him from getting closer to Adrianna " Blade I told you to calm down. " he held his arm firmly his own energy growing to match Blades  

Adriana shook her head "I did nothing to her, she is home safely with my mommy Izumi" she smiled "Blade trust me when I say your wife and kids are safe back home"

Shikoku looked at Zane as he grabbed her hand, "it's not just Blade the worlds are being thrown more and more into chaos." she put her hand on top of his, "it is messing with my power, I'm supposed to stop the madness." she looked at Blade about going after Adriana "I can't let the worlds fall more apart"

Zane gaze shifted towards Shikoku " i will help you get these world's back to normal " he smiled calmly " you done alot for this world Shikoku even you need help and I will be more than happy to help you 

Without warning he turned towards Shikoku the real Blade came out. "This is not your fault its Lyssa's fault" He then began to laugh hysterically. while he was laughing he began to float and began to talk through his laugh. "She made me replace her! She made me the God of Insanity! She couldn't take it anymore so she killed MY SON" He continued to laugh but now he was crying and in every one saw as Every Limb of Apollo's body was torn from his body. His eyes where torn out of his skull then she finally tore off his head.

Zane eyes went wide " Apollo.. no " he gripped his right hand tightly into a fist. He looked up at Blade " Blade is the god of insanity.. this is not good " he said as he stood in front of Shikoku " Blade!! " he quickly moved his hands around as white energy began to wrap around Blade like a chain to keep him from moving and bring him down " Blade calm down!!! Please!!

Shikoku smiled at Zane, although she knew he wouldn't be able to help her. She looked at Blade as he started talking again, she let go on Zane's hand. "she made you a god and threw you into the void?" she shook her head, "no Blade this wasn't supposed to happen, your life was supposed to live out nicely with October. "Apollo was.." she paused and her eyes flashed like clocks reading his timeline and what he saw. 

Adriana shook her head "no Blade" she put her hands to her face, thinking about Apollo, he was always nice to her. She wondered how Artemis was holding up, she wondered if she should go back home and see how everything was going. "Blade I'm sorry"

Blade then fell to the ground now fatigued. He seemed calmer. He kept repeating "My Wife."

Zane kept his binds around him he watched him carefully " What do we do now?" He asked scratching the back of his head " i can hold him down for awhile but once he's free I will be drained of energy 

Shikoku shook her head "for starters stop wasting your power if it will exhaust you too much" 

Adriana giggled listening to them, "how about you figure out a plan and I can hold him" she pushed back her sleeves putting her hands out sending energy at Blade, holding him in place with her magic. "now save your strength and figure out how to sort this out."

Shikoku took a deep breathe and turned to Zane "we can strip him of the God's power, but it will have to go to someone else."

Zane looked at Shikoku " well I figured we figure something out before I used alot of energy " he then smiled at Adrianna " thanks Adrianna " he made his way and sat down a bit thinking about it " maybe give me the energy.. I should beable to handle it better than anyone.. I am an energy based being " he looked down slightly giving a suggestion out " it's not the first time I've been through hell remember Jason is my blood Brother he almost killed me once and man was that very painful

"No this is my power. I just have to control the voices." Blade sighs. "They are tired they aren't trying to take control." He looks at Zane. "Do you want to spar a bit." He gave a chuckle.

Zane looked over at Blade and shook his head " no Blade.. no sparring in your current state of mind.. besides I need to keep all the energy I need right now 

Adriana shook her head "Blade you've always been one cocky son of a bitch but there is no way you're in control right now." 

Shikoku looked at Zane "no I think it's best we make Blade figure out how to control this new power" she looked over at Blade "he shouldn't see his family until he is in control II don't think it'll be a good situation."

Zane nodded " agreed.. we figure out a way to help him control that power, but the tragedy that he witnessed will haunt him for a very long time. I know this is going to sound cruel but it's just an idea.. we wipe his memories of everything give him a clean slate..it will help ease his mind then slowly give him each memory back so he can be in more control of his thoughts

Blade is now sitting there with his eyes closed. His power is pulsating causing the ground around him to push away from him. While they talk about what to do to him he is continuing to try to remember his wife.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back