A man forgotten between the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikoku looked at Blade wondering if it would help or make him better "it would be a simple task" she put out the palm of her hand "I can take the memories of the pain, the past, everything until he learns to control the chaos within."

Adriana felt the emotions, and the high energy. "woah calm down there I mean making someone empty is a crime too, very easy to make him go more insane you realize that right?"

Zane looked over at Adrianna " do you have any suggestions Adrianna? Again it was just an idea.. " he crossed his arms over his chest " i can force the light energy into him too it will eat away the darkness and it will ease his mind too no harmful side effects but as for the power he will still need to learn to control the powers of being a go

Blade's power is now fluctuating. The power of the most insane god started seeping out causing each of you to hear voices.

Adriana pushed her hands out to make sure Blade didn't move, she head the new voices but knew they were in her head. "we need to do something fast" She started shaking as she spoke, she heard voices in her head, they were screaming making it harder for her to keep up the spell. 

Shikoku looked at Blade as voices slipped into her head. She closed her eyes, she was used to hearing voices, it's how she knew who and when someone was in the void. She put out the palm of her hand and put it on Blade's head. "once you are in control I will restore everything." her voice was calm and soothing. A white glow escaped her fingertips, as she was attempting to take his memories of the craziness that just occurred, that is son is dead, that he even had a family. "Blade don't let the darkness consume you the madness

Zane heard voices of his doubt of him becoming something like Jason. They kept repeating and repeating he just shook his head. They got louder and louder until they stopped he quickly stood up and started to pace walking back and forth as he watched Shikoku helping Blade. " i hope this helps him 

Blade's power exploded pushing anything within 10 feet of him. "Not my Memories!" Blade stands up and breaks his binds he began walking to Shikoku. "You don't take memories from people without their permission" He starts laughing.

Zane quickly appeared in front of Blade as he picked him by the neck and slammed him down with great force holding him down with great strength " I'm not afraid of the darkness here not anymore the light will be reborn.. now calm down Blade " he glared down at him the bright white aura formed around him 

Adriana started chanting, she was making her spell stronger to hold a Blade in place. 

Shikoku stood still without wavering, she wasn't scared of Blade. There was a white energy in her hand, it was Blade's memories, she didn't take everything just the pain of losing his son. "Blade you can't hurt me, but I can't say I won't hurt you." she sighed "you were once a friend and I hope we can keep it that way." 

Zane felt great anger in him when he saw that blade might of hurt Shikoku. His grip around his throat stayed holding him down. Once he realized he was bound down again he stood up quickly looking at his hand never feeling like that ever before " I'm sorry.. I though he was going to hurt you.. I was almost about to kill him.. 

Blade turned to smoke and the smoke funneled into Zane's ears eyes and mouth blade was now in Zane's subconscious. There he distorted Zane's reality. In this reality it showed everyone the cared about was slaughtered by his hand and in a puddle of blood that lay in front of him he saw his reflection but he didn't see himself he saw what he fears to become.

Lyssa is floating high in the air watching as they struggle to contain Blade. Influencing his insanity. She is masking her presents from their subconscious. She continues feeding Blade her power so that she can finally be free from the torment of her insanity.

Zane saw all the images he held his head " stop!!!! " he gritted his teeth making him only more angry " Blade!!!! " he got on his hands and knees his eyes becoming pitch white as a huge surge light energy shot through him even more than before his transformation starting as his dragon form was much bigger than before the amount of energy coming from his huge transformation contained vast amount of energy as it peaked to the world's limit. He then expelled blade from his mind the power to hard to wistand even for a god. Seeing blade his pitch white eyes stared down at him in his dragon form he roared so loud the earth quaked from it. He glared down at Blade but this time his scales were much darker he was becoming a black dragon just like Jason.. his anger only grew but focused more on Blade 

Adriana didn't sense Lyssa, but she did sense Blade going more insane, getting more power slowly. She knew it had to be something different. She prayed to God's before and they listened. "goddess of chaos show yourself. You're hurting the ones I care for." she spoke in her mind. 

Shikoku watched Blade enter Zane and her eyes went wide, Zane fell to his knees his transformation was dark and black. "Blade stop this" she waved her hand making the memory in his hand vanish and then emerge power was coin off Shikoku. "Zane listen to my voice this isn't real, this isn't you" Shikoku grabbed Zane her power forcing Blade out of him. "power down and come back to us." 

Zane heard Shikoku's voice and he still glared down at Blade. His gaze shifted towards Shikoku his power calming down. His breathing calmed down as he looked up knowing a presence close by watching. " i felt her connection to blade when he entered my head.. she's close by 

Shikoku's eyes were glowing white she looked at Zane "she is here?" an evil smirk formed on her lips, it was odd. It was rare for anyone to see Shikoku with emotions, let alone evil emotions. "Blade I will help you" she looked back at him.

Dexus Dexus

Zane looked at Shikoku noticing her evil grin and took her by the arm " are you feeling okay? " thinking that the goddess of insanity might be affecting her too. " we must stop her but I don't want you to get hurt Shikoku

Blade laughs at Zane's dragon form and watched as Shikoku calmed him. He frowned. "Party pooper." He looks to the sky just to the right of the sun where his power was coming from. He leaped towards the power punching the air and an explosion hit the ground as a crater formed 30 yard in diameter. "That's for the voices."

Lyssa's presents was now noticeable. She now a normal Human was paralyzed from the hit. "I-I cant move!" She waited a few seconds and started to laugh. "I can't hear the voices. Finally after all these years I can finally live as a normal being." She now able to move but only her torso not able to move her legs. "Hmm Might you have a wheel chair anyone?"

Blade now stands above the crater. "I will master these voices and become the most powerful being.." He looked to his peers. "I have my full powers... The voices are easier to withstand." he looks at Zane. "Your will needs to a bit of work." He laughs uncontrollably.

Shikoku looked at Blade, when he said he will master the power her eyes changed to clocks to glance into his future. She did a long blink and her eyes returned to normal. "and what of her?" she glanced at Lyssa

When she looked into Blade's future she sees nothing but black.
Blade stared at Lyssa then back at Shikoku. "Shes human who cant walk. Shes sill immortal but shes never going to heal. She is no threat."

Zane glared at Blade being on the defensive. " trust me I don't need work Blade.. I'm limited on how much power I can use on this world your lucky there's a limit.. " he sighed shaking his head " no matter what happens what you showed me was my doubt of control.. I will not be like Jason..

Shikoku was concerned she couldn't see anything in Blade's future, it was a rare occurrence for that to happen. She looked at Zane when he spoke of Jason. "you are nothing like him" she smiled softly. "as for you Blade I would be careful this power will be your downfall"

"As will both of yours" Blade began to walk away but stops at the crater. Lyssa then begains to float in the air and lands on Blades shoulder. "It looks as if you're going to need medical attention." Blade then disappears into the distance.

Zane shook his head " we shall see about that " he saw him vanish and then looked towards Shikoku " should we see if October can help in any way here? If he shows up again? " he then looked towards Adrianna and smiled " seems our time line seems to push us out..

Jase walked up watching the events unfold and grinned evily " yes indeed.. looks like you three got a lot on your plate " he chuckled a bit "

Zane glared over at Jase and stood in front of Shikoku not fully trusting Jase or his motives.

Jase grinned evily seeing how over protective he was with Shikoku " oh.. seems your dragon instincts are taken in being very over protective of someone your like.. maybe that's a good thing or bad.. if the Zane in this time line is dead.. maybe your destined to die? Even if she's the goddess of time.. she can see a future of your death..

Shikoku watched as Blade left, she wanted to help him, she needed to help she needed a future in this world. But then left and in his place was Jase. She watched as Zane moved in front of her, and she didn't understand until Jase spoke. "everyone is destined to die, even you Jase" she tilted her head "I have seen many lives and many deaths"

Adriana was wiggling her toes in the ground just waiting...

Jase smirked at her remark " maybe but I have the power to prevent it. Now fair warning there's more threats to come than just Blade being a threat.. my choice whether or not if I'm going to help or not.. haven't decided.. did promise Faye I stay out of trouble " an evil grin formed on his lips

Zane glared a Jase " more threats.. I'm ready for them.. I will be ready for anything that gets in my way..

Jase smirked " I hope so.. because this threat is something different and we'll it will be a bit of a mystery even to me and I've been keeping a close eye on them for awhile

Shikoku glared at him, something was very unsettling about how he spoke "and will you be vague or give us more information?" she tilted her head "Faye" she closed her eyes opening them looking like clocks, searching for Faye's timeline. "trouble was never something you could resist." her eyes turned back to normal.

Adriana felt the ground as Jase spoke "you promised this girl you'd stay out of trouble but instead you're here causing more of it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back