• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Lost Home ((Not entirely sure if this will be the title))

Details or Casual?

• Detailed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
This Rp is set in the distant future of 2777, or the twenty eighth century. The main plot is somewhat similar to Mass Effect Three in which Earth is invaded by an unknown adversary and survivors of the attack miraculously escape and try to find allies to save the human empire from a deadly threat to the Galaxy. I'll be more descriptive on the lore once I've fully established what's going to happen but I've decided that the alien races should be made up by you guys! The members of interested people! I would appreciate everyone to possibly contribute something into the Rp so that instead of me just creating an Rp that's just catches the interest of people and then later they drop out I want to make an Rp where everyone has created apart of it and are more interested in helping me drive it forward. I would love suggestions on alien races like their history, culture, religions, traditions, stuff like that. I would hope that this Rp becomes more than just an idea!

Interested peeps:

Suggested alien Races:

Suggested ideas:

Hey, I love kind creating these kinds of worlds! If you make a thread (or wait for me to get pms lol) we can create the races and whatnot.

I'm interested! I love RPs where we all contribute to the lore/plot/races/etc, and I do most of my Rps that way so yeah this sounds fun.

I don't think I know anyone well enough to invite them (sorry man) but I can make alien races! One question- how would you like us the the appearances? Because you probably want them to be playable to everyone so should I do written, a picture or use the picture of some alien that already exists so people could find a ref for their character? (I get how you'd probably not like the third option, but for whatever race I did they'd be much different than the one I'm getting pictures from.

whitefoxkiller said:
I don't think I know anyone well enough to invite them (sorry man) but I can make alien races! One question- how would you like us the the appearances? Because you probably want them to be playable to everyone so should I do written, a picture or use the picture of some alien that already exists so people could find a ref for their character? (I get how you'd probably not like the third option, but for whatever race I did they'd be much different than the one I'm getting pictures from.
I would most likely try to do something that people could find pictures of like say an Humanoid spider thing or you could use an alien species already in use but I not incline to accept it unless changes are made like say we use turians from mass effect but change them a little bit so that they're unique but still is easy to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back