• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Long Term, World/Character-Building Intensive Harem Anime?!

Bartelll

Bust :(
A very specific interest area has struck me recently, and Im dying to find a literate, 18+ partner to help bring my weird idea to life. Im looking for a partner capable of playing multiple characters in an (ideally) long term harem scene. Think something like a mix between a large scale JRPG and a more light hearted anime. I want to world build, and character build, and create an interesting story that can at times take itself seriously - and at times be a light hearted romp. If this piques your interest, say hey!

Hello! I'm a huge anime fan here. xD I'd be interested in hearing what sort of plot ideas you've got going on.

As a note, I'm very new to this site - you're the first person I've approached for a roleplay! - so I don't know any fancy coding or anything like that.

Interested! However, it's been a long time since I roleplayed, so if you could bear with me trying to find my way in the first few posts, I would love to create this universe with you.

If you decide to turn this into a group rp since it is harem, then please include me into the group!

If not, then ignore me

I’m interested! I love world-building and playing multiple characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back