• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A lonely, quiet, and empty Bar.

Gasping and hyperventilating, I awaken on the bed, quickly sitting up. What? Where am I? I look around the room. A hotel or inn ish sort of place? Wait. This is William's hotel.

"SHIT!" I leap from the bed and look around me. Bad idea. As I get up, I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. It hurts like hell. How did that happen? It all god kinda foggy after I went to take a shower. What had happened..?

Suddenly, a knock is heard on the door and I flinch and face it. Before I can open it, William barges in with something in his hands. His back faced me and he kicked the door shut.

"W-William?" I sputter out.

William turns around and gives me that same god forsaken smile. That's when I realize what he's holding. It's a bowl of soup. The aroma assaults me and fills me with bliss for a split second, then I remember where I am.

"What do you want from me, William?" I ask. "And..what are you?"

"I want nothing from you, Leo. I'm only here to serve you," William said as he put down the soup tray on the cupboard.
"I see you are still looking for answers about me. I'm flattered... you know." William said, smiling to himself.

William reaches into his right pocket. He pulls out a pill bottle, shakes the bottle in front of you, and sets it down right by the tray.
"These are painkillers for your head. I'm sorry if I scared you by the shower, causing you to hit your head on the floor." William chuckles after speaking.

William Gets closer to you and puts his hand on your forehead. Moving his hand away from you. William continues to smile at you.
"It's good you didn't catch a cold from yesterday. The lights were out, it was col inside, and to make it worse, the rain was getting colder by the second." William said with a stare.

William moves away from the bed for a second to look around the room. A chair was by the door, William takes notice of this. He walked towards the chair, grabbing it and turning it back around to face you. William sings a song: "Ring around the rosy. A pocketful of posies. We all fall down." He repeats this now humming for a minute.

He lifts his hand up and points at the bowl of soup by you. "Make sure you eat the soup to get better. Please, don't ask any more questions until you are done eating." William said quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back