• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A lonely, quiet, and empty Bar.

It was kinda slow. I was tired the entire day because my friend got into a fight last night. It was after our volleyball practice. How about yours?
That's sucks for what happened last night. is your friend all alright? Well to answer your question. My day has been fine for me, it's been slow for me too.

That's sucks for what happened last night. is your friend all alright? Well to answer your question. My day has been fine for me, it's been slow for me too.
He's alright. He took a few hooks to his face but he won.( He's currently boasting about it smh) It's good that your day was fine. Guess we both had slow days.

He's alright. He took a few hooks to his face but he won.( He's currently boasting about it smh) It's good that your day was fine. Guess we both had slow days.
It's funny how your friend boasts about it, not thinking how dangerous it was. It's nice to know he is good and has the underdog spirit in him.

It's funny how your friend boasts about it, not thinking how dangerous it was. It's nice to know he is good and has the underdog spirit in him.
Yeah, something bad could've happened. And I think they might fight again, the other guy is challenging him to a rematch. I really don't want to be there to break it up again though.

Yeah, something bad could've happened. And I think the might fight again, the other guy is challenging him to a rematch. I really don't want to be there to break it up again though.
Well here's my advice. Tell your friend to not fight with that person again. it will keep escalating to the point where it gets out of control. If your friend keeps boasting, tell him to stop talking. Nobody likes a dog who is all talk and no bite. If he won't listen to that. Remind him that he is your friend, you wish to see him alive and well, and put aside pride right now.

But to be honest I don't know much of your friend.

Yeah, something bad could've happened. And I think they might fight again, the other guy is challenging him to a rematch. I really don't want to be there to break it up again though.

Say would you like to Rp today or tomorrow? It's totally up to you.

Tomorrow. I have to study for a test. One in volleyball and physical performance and the other is just for a recap of my book smarts I guess.

My hands shook in fear. I could feel my mind slowly but surely breaking. How was William so calm about this? There were people dead, and there was blood everywhere. How did he do this anyways?

"Answer me William.." I say. "How did you do this? Please give a logical answer, man. Please!" My voice cracks. I can't take it. I don't want believe it. I don't want to. I won't. He's just a regular guy that killed these people in self defense with a large weapon. Nothing else.

"Y-You had to have had a shotgun or something, right?" I try my hardest to divert my eyes away from the blood on his face and teeth. "It's alright William. We'll call the cops and tell them you did that. That is what happened, right?"

(let's bring it back)

"Well, you see all of them had a heart attack and that's why they have holes in them." William said with a smile "What's important is your safety." William said.
William grabs a mop leaning by the door. wipes down the floor cover in blood and cleans the rest of your puke.

He stops for a moment and turns around. He stares at you. William comes closer to you. He reaches his hand out and pats your head gently. "You should take a shower and gets some rest. It's a long night ahead of us." William said.

I lightly laugh, still terrified.

"Really? A heart attack did that? Then what's with all the blood?" I ask. William walks up to me a pats my head. Again, he tells me to shower. I aggressively dismiss his hand with a smack.

"Fuck! Stop telling me to shower! I'm sick of you trying to avoid answering!" I grab William by the shirt and then I slam him against the wall. "Tell me! Tell me now! I need to know that you're normal! Tell me or I'll..."

I ponder what to say next. The storm rages as we stand there in silence, blood and gore all around us.

"Please, William. Tell me the truth."

"What is truth, Leo?" William said with a straight face. "When the clues are in front of you, you simply ignore it. Ignorance is bliss." William said as he chuckles to himself.
The storm rages harder. Rain pounds the roof brutally. William looks outside and turns his head slowly to you.

"The truth is Leo, I'm not from here. You need a warm shower and some sleep! Let sleeping dogs lie. If you catch my drift" William said winking to you
William walks away from you and leaves the room.

William leaves me by myself in silence. It's just me and 3 bodies. I wipe my hands, I got blood on them after touching Williams shirt.

"Shit..what do I do about these bodies." I tell myself. I don't know how to properly clean blood, maybe William does. I walk up the old man, and then reach out to pick up his body.

Shower--

I let the warm water of the shower rinse over my face. I couldn't do it. Nope. Not even one body. I'll let William deal with that. And the possibly, he'll tell me what happened.

I think of what he said. "What is truth, Leo? When the clues are in front of you, you simply ignore it. Ignorance is bliss." He had a point. But, what could I even say to that?

The shower stops working and the lights turn off. You cannot see a single thing.
The next thing you hear is someone talking from the walls. It's telling you to leave

"Wh-what hell" I quickly swing open the curtain and look around. It's pitch black.

"Leave now..."

I look around frantically, feeling the air to make sure no one's in here with me.

"Hello?" I ask. "Who's in here?"

"Leave, Leo..."

I can't take it anymore. A step out of the shower, blindly put on my clothes, and turn the door knob.

"Huh? What the hell?" The door won't budge. I'm stuck in here.

"Leave or die...your choice."

"I choose to leave! Now open the god damn door!"

The door opens. A light blinds you for a second. you rub your eyes from the pain. As you open your eyes.
You see William holding an oil lamp by his right side lighting up the bottom half of his face. He just stares at you with a big grin. His eyes slowly turn red as it glows in the dark.

I yell in fear. What the hell is happening with his eyes? I stumble back in fear, accidentally slipping on the wet floor, and slam my head onto the toilet seat. Knocking me out cold in an instant. The last thing that went through my mind was a big grin and red eyes.

You awaken on the bed. There are bandages wrapped around your head. You feel this sharp pain at the back of your head.
A knock on the door can be heard. William comes through the door. His back is facing you, and he is holding something in both of his hands.
You try your best to see what William is holding. An aroma of soup fills your nostrils. William turns around and kicks the side of the door. the door closes with a bang.
Williams stares at you, smiling to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back