• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A lonely Kobold.

ConsistentlyCasual

Trained, professional idiot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! i'm completely new to this site, so I won't be making anything all awesome and fancy and the like. I'm just looking for a run-of-the-mill rp! Though, my character is a kobold. I don't know exactly how that affects it, but it's just something I wanted to say. Fantasy! That's the idea.

The main plot is pretty simple, as I usually leave them to interpretation so we can just make some big huge lore out of nothing!
So, a queen. The queen just so happens to be a tyrant, a very very mean woman. And, my oc (the Kobold) has been snatching goods from under her nose for years, until suddenly she's caught. She escapes, but her face is plastered basically everywhere and anywhere it can be. The kobold runs into your character halfway through the event, and instead of turning her in, is actually kind. Harbors her, even.

I hope you all are open for it!

A fellow kobold enthusiast! Fantastic! I wish you the best in this endeavour, and hope to see it and you around. o7

hey! i'm completely new to this site, so I won't be making anything all awesome and fancy and the like. I'm just looking for a run-of-the-mill rp! Though, my character is a kobold. I don't know exactly how that affects it, but it's just something I wanted to say. Fantasy! That's the idea.

The main plot is pretty simple, as I usually leave them to interpretation so we can just make some big huge lore out of nothing!
So, a queen. The queen just so happens to be a tyrant, a very very mean woman. And, my oc (the Kobold) has been snatching goods from under her nose for years, until suddenly she's caught. She escapes, but her face is plastered basically everywhere and anywhere it can be. The kobold runs into your character halfway through the event, and instead of turning her in, is actually kind. Harbors her, even.

I hope you all are open for it!
Hey, is this still open? I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back