• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a lil partner search ✰~

Zoola

teenage grandpa
C
zoo's partner search ✰

hello
hey there! i'm zoola, aka harley. i'm on the hunt for a few one x one partners. it's been a hot minute since i've rp'd at all, let alone with a partner, so please bear with me.

a bit about me to start off -
i'm currently a college student majoring in english and minoring in film + music. i've been roleplaying for close to a decade now, though i haven't kept up with it for some time due to real life and all that. i've missed writing anything that's not a 10+ page essay so im excited to get back into it.
my interests include dogs, art, music, singing, coffee, dad fashion, screenwriting, and a wide array of tv shows (ask me about them - let's nerd out together).

etc
i'd consider myself lit+ and i'm looking for someone who's around the same range. i tend to write a couple of paragraphs per response, but a little more or a little less isn't unusual. developing characters and worldbuilding are very important to me and i'm looking for people who are super interested in those things. i will play characters of any and every gender.

please keep in mind that i am a student and my schedule can get very hectic at times. as such, i'm looking for something more casual. i will probably reply one to two times a week, possibly less during midterms/finals season. once summer rolls around, i'll be much more active. please be flexible when it comes to replies and i will be the same.

communication is 10/10. if you're not feeling something or if you have any ideas, please please tell me and we can always figure something out. i will do the same. i love making friends with my partners so if we hit it off that's a huge plus. let's geek out about our favorite tv shows and send songs to each other and send cute dog gifs ~~

i'm pretty chill with everything else lol

details
now for the fun stuff ~

pairings.
i will always ALWAYS always be down for fxf. i haven't done mxm as often in the past, but i'm definitely open to it. mxf is great too. pretty much anything goes
(but also the gayer the better)

genres.
✰ = plot
♡ = craving

sci-fi ✰
post-apocalyptic ✰
modern/slice of life
horror
superheroes/superpowers ✰
zombies/virus ✰
paranormal/supernatural
low fantasy
historical
detective/police ♡
fbi ♡
fantasy meets modern slice of life ♡
suggest ❀

plots.
i love, love plot-driven roleplays. i am ALWAYS down for constructing a plot with you or hearing your plots. i'm super into world building and all that so i'll probably love you forever if you're down to create a world with me. i have several loose plots, both in the genres above and others. let me know if you'd like to hear any or if you have any of your own! please feel free to suggest anything & everything

fandoms.
please keep in mind that i rarely, if ever, do fandoms. while i'd be open to the idea, i'm going to be pretty picky. feel free to throw out ideas, though. i am, however, always happy to come up with a plot/idea based on a particular fandom. again, please suggest ~

thanks ~
that's about it! as you can see, i'm pretty chill when it comes to pretty much everything so don't be afraid to reach out. feel free to pm me or post here if you're interested. thanks so much for reading. i hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
i'd love to hear your sci-fi plot and what time periods you'd be interested in for a historical thing! i have a sci-fi character i've been wanting to develop through a roleplay for a long time now.

i'd love to hear your sci-fi plot and what time periods you'd be interested in for a historical thing! i have a sci-fi character i've been wanting to develop through a roleplay for a long time now.

i'll pm you~

I'd be down to do a detective/police one with you. It's a genre I'm always interested in, and although I don't have a plot in mind, I would love to brainstorm with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back