Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, I have opened a Patreon... and I know, I am not socially active enough to have a large following, but if someone can throw a buck my way for lead pencils... you know...

Seeing how lots and lots of my artwork revolves around skulls and stuff, I was going to draw tier icons in such style: ornamented, decorated, shaman-like skulls. I'd like to gather a few opinions via polls of which you'd find the most appealing in this regard (if you find bones appealing at all). The images for reference are below so you won't have to google. Click to expand.

cat.pngcarow.pngdeer.pngmon.png

Maybe draw the deer skull and the antlers get bigger and bigger the higher the tier? :bishiesparklesl:
The struggle is real, I wish you the best of luck <3
(Have you tried posting on Instagram/YouTube (speedpaints etc) to get a bigger audience? Also your webcomic looks very neat and beautiful :bishiesparklesl: Are you posting it on Tapas and Webtoons as well? The websites have a large and welcoming reader base)
Idk just a suggestion, sorry if I overstepped or something, have a wonderful day

Maybe draw the deer skull and the antlers get bigger and bigger the higher the tier? :bishiesparklesl:
I was actually going for adding more ornaments, accessories, and alike, to the point of it looking a bit Mesoamerican, but no general shape change C:

Have you tried posting on Instagram/YouTube
I don't use Insta, because I work on a PC, and it's a pain to get it uploaded on Instagram from it... and youtube... on occasions. Nothing regular. I was planning on doing a few storytimes on it, but mostly of some weird and wacky DnD and other RP stuff.
As for Tapas and webtoons, they are too a real pain to work with. It took me one day to try and upload two pages on there, and nope the fuck out. Good websites, great content, but crappy designs I have no desire to deal with, I'm afraid :C

I like deer skulls for shaman visuals. Dunno why, they just seem more shamanistic to me somehow? (Maybe it's all the things to hang ornaments off of...)

It all depends on what you're going for.
In my opinion, the crow skull is clearly the best option but lets just go down the skulls.
Cat skulls give more of a witchy vibe which I honestly wouldn't dip into.
Crow skulls give a more general dark magic tone. It also is somewhat representative of terrible conditions as crows and ravens are often scavengers and when there isn't enough food for those that excel at scavenging for it, then there is no food period if you catch my drift. Really edgy, really cool.
Deer skulls will be more of a nature/hunter vibe. Or a shaman kind of vibe. But going with the crow lets you tap into edgier things in addition to nature.
the monkey, or in your case, the gorrila skull actually has a more of a conqueror/warrior vibe as it is actually a formidable creature.

I think the deer skull would be great for adding accessories, and holds to a pretty shamanistic vibe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back