• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A knight's return: A long forgotten past.

Skaia

Bike Snob
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Y'all will have to bear with me with this, I've been searching for a way to explain this idea and I've decided the best course of actions is to just simply, write it out. So here goes nothing!

Some time ago when I was just a boy, my elder brother would tell me his own versions of a story that he made up with great influence from The NeverEnding Story and Warriors of Virtue and I will admit I was hooked! The story was merely simple tales of a character he based off of himself and a girl he liked at the time. Shocking! I know. However, in his version of this story, his character was never the brave and somehow, well-trained hero, it was the female in this case. Always rushing to the rescue and cutting their way through the hordes of enemies that seemed to chase them on their quest to end the darkening chaos that engulfed the world they were in, typical stuff to feed a growing boy's imagination and quell whatever sour mood they happened to be in. So, essentially I'm searching for a piece of that back! Because, my brother wrote cliff notes to the stories he beguiled me with as a child and I so happened upon that journal cleaning my parent's house out. I want to continue that story, just with the characters as adults, with my own little twists on them that I remember adding whenever I could.

So, the gist of the story as follows (I'm quoting from the journal here) :

"The world Glandoria is a vast realm blanketed and surrounded by far, outstretching forests with all manners of creatures. Those creatures, some monster call this place home, roam the inner sanctum of the dark and beautiful confines of the woodland. At the very center of such a place shrouded by the trees, a thriving kingdom, home to the heroes of the realm. The 12 Protectors. Each endowed with their own gifts, powers they would call upon in battle to protect and aid them and the realm. However, one had betrayed them in a jealous rage in a mad attempted to gain total control over the vast lands and the kingdoms that fell under its rule. In a struggle to regain the kingdom and restore balance to the shifting powers, the last protector(Kaitlyn was here name, named after his crush.) used what strength she had to call forth a worthy warrior one that would triumph in battle and win the day! However, her call brought force a meek and unskilled boy from a realm he would call, California."

Like I said, heavily influenced by the movies of his youth, but none-the-less it was a great story. They did defeat the big bad and restore balance to the realm and they boy got to return home to his own realm. Cool, right?! I want to pick up a decade or so later in that boy's life, that's where I want to continue! If, you've made it this far, shoot me a comment or even a message and we discuss it from there.

Last edited:
It's something I would love to make into a book.
(Yeah yeah, I write books when I'm not rping)
See, I've tried doing such a thing to the story, I just never found the glue to piece it all together. I was hoping that writing it with someone else would have the same tackiness that it did when my brother was telling the story and I would and tidbits here and there. But by all means, if you want the info I'd be glad to share.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back