• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Knightly Adventure RP idea!

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy, and thanks for stopping on by this interest check. I've been gone from RPNation for a little over two months now, and I'm dying to get back into it. This is a little idea I have of an RP adventure in a medieval setting. It's not total war with multiple kingdoms or anything; just a band of Knights, warriors, sellswords, and other compatriots who set out on a noble quest, each for their own reasons. Let me know if you're interested, and we can start spit balling more ideas around.

I'm interested, especially if there are more than just humans as options (wink wink nudge nudge)

cough  I want to use my tiefling cough

Thanks for displaying interest! Good to see people still like this sort of concept.

A little bit more info though, just a basic idea. It'll take place in a made up land, a continent with all kinds of biomes. The basic plot of it is that the Emperor of the land requires heroes (or maybe a villain or two) to seal some sort of ancient evil. Multiple organizations have risen up to stop them, each for their own reasons, and it's the duty of each member to do their part to seal the evil.

I, too, am returning from a long hiatus! This also sounds like exactly my kind of RP. How gritty are we doing this? In my personal opinion RP holds a lot more weight if we keep it based in a realistic manner. Well, as realistic as fantasy (other races? magic? need some clarification! ;) ) allows of course.But yeah, count me in I'm interested.

Any by realistic I don't mean no magic or anything like that, just, realistic approaches to the way we RP our characters and the world around us. Like, if someone lobs a pebble at your head, don't dramatically stare at the culprit and give some edgy one liner, it'd probably hurt you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was planning on making this into a more realistic RP in terms of combat and lifestyle. There will still be magic of all kinds as well as many different races, which I will leave up to the creator to decide which.

I'd say with this amount of people already interested, I could start making a page for the RP to take place in and then post the character sign up page. Would you guys be okay with that, or would you like to discuss this more?

Alrighty then, I'll start working on the main thing then. It'll just be a post working out the settings and the like, and then I'll work on the separate character sheet for it. I'll try to link both of these in this interest check, but if I forget, just be on the lookout for a Fantasy RP called 'A Quest to Die For'.

Hmm... I might be interested

What's the general lore of this? Are we safe to assume anything that exists in D&D exists in in this world? (races, hell/planes, etc)

@Vasey105

I'm open to any and all kinds of lore you'd like to have. Within reason of course.  The basic element I have now is kind of a mix between DnD lore and lore from the Elder Scrolls series.

@Trump_Card

We'd be glad to have you! Just make a character and I'll take a look-see.

Ah, ok, that's good. I was just worried you were wanting a strictly authentic medieval RP without all the common fantasy stuff (not that I'd have an issue with that type of RP). Cool cool cool.

I'm going on a whim and saying it'd be best to not make your character like chaotic evil as it might just fuck with the party flow. :'P

Our characters will have a clash! This will be interesting, as my character seems to be the hunter of 'your kind'!

and no im not trump lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back