• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Kingdom Hearts 1x1, Anyone?

ekkone

☾ 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔶𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡 ☾
Long story short, I'm super pumped for KH3 and recently finished the other games in the series.
I've been really interested in doing an rp for it for a while and figured now would be a good time.

OC x Canon or OC x OC is preferred -- mainly because I've never been great with playing a canon character.
MxM, MxF, FxF, whatever you want is fine! I'm not at all picky and am definitely up for a cute romance subplot.
I'm totally okay with any point in the timeline. Though, I will admit to being a bit more knowledgable of events pre-kh2 (Unchained/Union X, bbs, and 1 mostly)

Unfortunately, I don't have a specific plot in mind. I was thinking something kinda slice of life and drama could arise as we go -- But if you have a plot in mind, feel free to let me know!

Message me if you're interested or have any questions!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back