• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a kick down in my soul

saturday shorts

its about the yearning
hello world

my name's rowan, im under 18, and im looking for someone to write with! semi to literate writers are preferred, and i tend to have a strong lean towards scifi, space and apocalypse themed roleplays although i can go for a good modern every once in a while. with replys i like getting them, the quicker the better but obviously people have schedules and lives so we can work around that. heads up that i do have a preference for writing male characters, and mxm pairings! uh i also do love a good platonic write up!

a few plot ideas

- an android/cyborg defecting, having to prove their worth to people who don't believe them etc. (this one's loose and
i love plotting w/ people so)
- a scientist and their experiment
- super villain x hero sidekick

- the super villain encountering a newer hero and being like “....they really sent you out here against me??? buddy this is a suicide mission, i gotta give these guys a piece of my mind huh”
- PACRIM AU!!! PACIFIC RIM!! i love that whole universe
- oh fuck some sort of like, hamlet horatio roleplay? very oddly specific but like pre-play, POST play hamlet ghost???
- speaking of ghosts, someone moving into some place thats haunted, and having a VERY unexpected roomate
- uhh if anyones read the night circus by erin morgenstern, that whole world sounds very cool
- eternal sunshine of the spotless mind kind of setting
- im craving something really angsty like unrequited soulmates or just something along those lines
-something with golden compass daemons! i really like the aspect of sometimes being unable to hide your emotions lmao
-something studio ghibli-y?? like ponyo or a howls moving castle setting

and feel free to pm me about any ideas you have!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back