• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Journey in Altrya [Reboot/2 Spots open)

Discord link : https://discord.gg/5fQcEqH
Co-GM : LostHaven LostHaven Dominaiscna Dominaiscna
Every roleplayers who used to be in this RP are welcome to come back in it. I have saved all the characters CS in my drive which mean your CS is safe and ready to be play again if you want it with a new storyline !

Also, i worked a lot on this RP so the story / setting is already extremely well build and explanations are ready to be served ! I have a link to my old discord, which mean it will be possible to get some information of what the RP used to look like. Of course, a new Discord will be open for a total renewal if peeps need it. I had to close it before because of life stuffs who jumped in my face randomly and i'm saying it again, sorry for the old peeps who were in it. Also, please note that the NPC CS may look op, they will be beatable later on.

Icon (1).jpg

Altrya's map

Map (4).jpg

Introduction

Altrya was a beautiful parallel world were peace was a common thing upon it's own land. Without any single traces of evil for hundred of years, it was the perfect place to live on. Different races were already present since the beginning it, all of them cohabiting together. In this world, everything is possible. Talking with a cat, flying a on ship, water falling from the sky, learning magic... And so much more!
But before all of that, this world was made by an Eagle named Alvin, who wished to created a perfect Utopia. The core of the world which was used for the creation of this world is preserve into a sanctuary onto the sky, named "Palchissia". It's destruction could end the whole world. And that's why Xavyr, a Black and the largest dragon that had ever existed was put in this place in order to protect it in any case. A large windstorm is around it preventing any intruders. Nobody know where is Palchissia. Such is the legend of Altrya who everyone believed in.

A long time after the huge peaces that had took place, a newborn evil grown in the world of Altrya and it was named Naskailor, a country that contained new evils monsters from an unknown place. Furthermore, this is becoming more than a problem because of the fact that monsters are rising on the borders of each Altrya's capitals all around the world, creating a lot of tensions between each walls.

And unfortunately one day Xavyr became corrupted because of the act of a Leader and did attacked the main capital of the Elves. Calithilon, the chief of the Elves, could repulse Xavyr and saved the Elves capital and was sure that this corruption was made by a Human, thanks to his own magical powers. It was true and his name was Ravus. Ravus Eldclaw, the Leader of the city "Blaros". Ravus Eldclaw believed that the whole legend of the core was only a tale only to hidden the fact that the core could possessed the greatest power ever : a device that can grant any wish which could erased the own rising of Naskailor. It was said that this was a foolish action, because using the own core in any attempt would be too dangerous anyways.

Ravus had been corrupted by an unknown evil beast with a black mud, along with the gift of an enormous power. This whole mess created a war between each races, breaking the peacefulness of the world. Elves, Humans, Dwarf, everyone became soon divided inside their own houses. Some of them still believed that Alvin will come back to save them, and nobody should go attempting to reach core. Some others will try to ignore that... And some of them believed in Ravus : They wanted to believe his ideal of saving Altrya with the prowess of Palchissia mystery. Some huge beast awoken among the world, punishing the disbelievers and protecting the believers of Alvin against Naskailor. Their death can show the path toward Palchissia, which mean they have to survive at all costs. This is a journey in Altrya, a world were Alvin only wished to be an utopia. Will it crumble down? Will it be save ? It's up to you.

Rules ! I know, it's ain't fun but i have to :( Please respect each of my orders. I'm not a tyrant, but i won't tolerate any insults between each roleplayers. If you have a problem with someone, receive a warning point. Two warning points mean you will be kick out definitely from the Roleplay. I hope i won't have to do that.

Do not abuse your powers. I'm taking a look at each character powers in the roleplay before accepting them, but sometimes people may still abuse their powers. Abusing your powers will nullify the fun for everyone ! I won't give you a warning point, but i may tag you in the OOC.

No god modding. What does it mean? Simply do not write a post like this : "David slashed the whole belly of X, killing him easily." Instead, say something like that : "David took his sword, aiming a slashed toward the belly of X." You may receive a warning point when you're playing like that too much.

Interested or/and have any questions ?! Write it down there !

Bonus :
Alvin's CS :
Alvin, the creator of Altrya

g-cmWaALYkWHXEgodynRHVueNoPjxHw38K9-MXZarEylhxhDHmgbVmneUTjkqloGBmyw6l1mWWFgYAyG__Va3HN7vp6mAkHi74Bd298XjA0JuvXmhvaXVheu3HjabnFvKP8Gem55

Name : Alvin

Race : Griffin

Alignment : True Good

Powers/Magic :

His limit of power is unknown. In fact, Nobody in the actual time saw his true power in action or even Alvin himself.

Devastating strength : Alvin is capable of creating huge windstorm with his wings.

Master of all the elements : Alvin is able to manipulate a huge range of magics inside his own world and much more, but he cannot use any sort of dark magics as it's simply against his ideal and point of view.

Tall : Alvin is much more taller than a normal Griffin.

Beast form : After some concentration, Alvin can be fueled with more powers by increasing his own inner strength, as well as increasing his tallness in order to reach Xavyr tall.
Alvin's Backstory : (Can't put this in the previous spoiler of BBCode problems...)
One day Alvin came from the sky while holding the heart of Altrya, the Core. He formed with his wings a stone pillar and placed the core on it delicately. He then proceed by doing a kind ritual, involving mostly his own powerful magics. The wall grown up onto this newborn ground as glimpse of lights appeared from the Core. Soon, the place around the core began to form a sanctuary. He placed an egg on the sanctuary as a huge permanent windstorm took place around what is now called Palchissia.
Mountain started to appear as well, along with trees, vegetation, the sea and a permanent light from the core. It wasn't the kind of normal stuff that was growing all around because there was place taking place in the Altrya's sky, which made the scenery an awesome place to watch. After the ritual, some souls inside Alvin body began to leave him, revealing fireflies leaving toward the sky. Those Fireflies traveled the sea before reaching the ground. After a moment, they were forming new babies, species of all kind. He then began to fly onto the ground, approaching the baby. He educated them in this new world who was still forming for an hundred years.

Of course, his bounds between the newborns were strong which mean those souls were already links with Alvin in a way. After a while, years have passed and the childhood of those newborns reached it’s end. They became teenagers. He had made a town for them and now, they had to build their own world. They were the only one who could talk with Alvin, and thus were the ancestors of every species in Altrya.
Those kids couldn’t be bad, at all. Alvin leaved them with a huge smile, happy to what he have done. Years after years, Alvin came back for a short moment to see how far this world was going. The teenagers became adults and parents. During their 20th birthday he came one last time, saying : “My work here is finally done. It’s the perfect Utopia and you will give more birth to new exceptional peoples such as you. You were souls deserving this Heaven and i hope that you will lead this new world with your head up !” His wings starting to going up, it was in no time that his fled away from the place, the ancestors crying while watching the Griffin leaving onto the sky.​

After this heartbreaking moment, Alvin never came back.

Ravus Eldclaw's CS
[Wip and bound to change because of plots problems] :

Ravus Eldclaw : Leader of Blaros

yN1pgQZYFKuPFrC29c3LmDAXJdn1mpZ3bkpJ2iT1QsTgW1vcO4iuTLslTBEBN4EE2eUJp2YSqPyCJdbLBqvw-TR_z45wCTU-Z0ikcpzvBezGsTlcRtnx-EypGroCqFpeP9g9SePQ

Race : Human

Alignment : Lawful Evil (Was Lawful good before)

Powers/Magic :

Magics resistances : After being tainted by the black mud, it was in no time that he was allowed to received a sort of shield that his invisible toward the commoners. This magical shield reduced and nullify all the aftereffect of a spell. What we could almost call a "Powerful and moving plot armor."

Extreme strength : Furthermore, his human capabilities was greatly improved over the time he was getting accommodate to this new power.

Healing blessing : Capable of healing his own wounds, it had surprised a lot of persons but that was a prowess he had obtained the day he was born. But there is still a limit with this power : It will take at least 30 seconds to heal a short wound while the slash from a sword could take at least 10 minutes to heal himself. The only way to kill him would be to kill his vital organs such as the heart or the brain.

Increased sidesteps : Having an enhanced vision, he is fit for doing remarkable sidestep against his opponents. Furthermore, can teleport in a short distance in a place, leaving an optical illusion of himself for a second or less.

Elemental swords : He can fused his own weapons with magic with Fire, Electricity , Water and Wind.

Note that his sword also work like a magical catalyst : He is capable to filled more fire than usual on his sword, dealing a medium scaled explosion during his next attack. He can do the same with all the elements in his possession.

Empowered shield : Sentinel, Ravus shield is more flexible and resistant then what it looks like. You will need a lot of strength in order to put that defense down without getting struck down.

Weapons :

“Vowed Protector”

zelwznO_0C9dEKd5PK6VWMUHhNHvYE6tFEqVS5kxYZmx7CuPGtl6BnYI4fSmL70Iza9NnNiGfkEanoxZ6prMw7yRQAj6fDq6ZzuBqYtueyO2s_WIL0zAO_nJGD5AELur-O3_Lio0

"Sentinel"

G4guDZSaZvTf1ZLcxQ87_t_bCZu6D2nDh5o6dBa7CFd4NoAdm9UpjpUnkHVPYAfSAiWJl6dhHzByxmv15dkPSrwnwpclo-Q3PI9UUzbed3-wRx5vyUbtpXdOxf6JZZbQ6wQY3-0j
Ravus's Backstory : (Can't put it in the previous spoiler because of BBCode problems...)
The tale of Altrya is well known for everyone. The first child who build this world all together thanks to the help of Alvin...​
In the future, there were Leaders who were chosen to rule their own race and kingdoms. They were wise, righteous, extremely well build and were proving their strength with a sword, with a remarkable magic and sometimes both with an outstanding charisma. Each of those leaders received an extremely powerful artifact during each of their reign that was passed through each generations, able of doing something astounding toward the commoners's eyes.

But there was also an evil country Naskailor who arrived into the world of Altrya. Nobody know how it happen and each leaders greatly improve their powers in hope to stop the this newborn darkness.
Ravus Eldclaw was one of them. During his childhood, his skills with a sword was proven quickly. And furthermore, he was magically gift. His powers and his maturity was growing more and more at a young age. At the age of 25, Ravus became the leader of the humankind and the capital Blaros. He was the youngest leader throughout history which made some people irritated. But after his public speeches and his noteworthy act around the land, his popularity grow up quickly. Not as a tyrant, but as a leader capable of doing his job extremely well. Growing powers, spectacles, defending against the newborn evil, and peace was his usual job. His bound toward every races was even better than the previous leader.

As the leader of the human race, Ravus received the artifact “Dragon Breath.” This artifact made possible a contact with Xavyr, the Protector of Palchissia. This artifact was never used since the beginning of Altrya. On a day that was not that far way, Ravus recruited some of the strongest peoples he had in order to defeat a beast into a dungeon which was infested by an unknown and powerful threat. Some commoners survived from the beast and could inform him about this. It was an extreme problem which needed the assistance of the strongest warrior, a great opportunity of course.

But once Ravus entered into the dungeon with his comrades, it took no time before the comrades fell onto the ground, hopeless and unconscious. This beast wasn’t normal, no. It could think and talk, like you and i. The beast told a lot of facts directed toward him who was interested by the new being he was seeing and surprised at the same time, but he wasn't leaving his dear sword on his back in any case, it was a matter of saving everyone without taking further damages. After a talk between the two, a black mud soon fell from the top of the dungeon, enveloping Ravus. A deep vision came on his mind with a huge pain. After a while he could looked around after the end of this torture. But… The beast had disappeared, revealing a black tail and a scepter.

Ravus could awoken his comrades and told them that he defeated the monster with the proof of a tail. They left the dungeon, the comrades cheering up their savior. Even if he doesn’t knew it, he wasn’t the same anymore. He quickly talked with his greatest warriors once more, telling them that the evil could came from the Core at anytime and they had to beat Xavyr. The core could grant any wish and they had to take this opportunity. Ravus wish was to clear the spreading of Naskailor from Altrya. He told them that they had not a single chance against this threat. With the vision from the scepter that was surrounding the table and the warrior, the vision of the burning land of Altrya was something atrocious and it did look real. The voices inside their head was clear and enough to understand that they were all in danger.
And because of all of that, he did something atrocious. With the artifact he had, calling the dragon on the top of a mountain was a piece of cake. The dragon came from the sky, doing a powerful and a awesome entrance with his wings. He then quickly asked the man who had called him. “Why did you called me, Ravus? I have watched this world from the sky over each years, and it took me most of my powers to traveled against the tempest. Were you not believing in your ancestors? But if you need my help in order to stop Naskailor, my wings and claws are ready to assist you."

Not answering but instead a smirk on his face, Raven aimed his scepter in the direction of Xavyr. The dragon soon understood it as he was trapped and hopeless. The hidden warriors of Ravus quickly thrown some heavy nets into the dragon's direction as he aimed his scepter toward him. A black laser came out from the scepter, slowly corrupting the protector. Instead of giving the location of Palchissia, the dragon soon became unstable by putting all his will against the evil that was surrounding his wings. That day, he almost killed everyone on the mountain without really wanting it, but the ruler of Blaros did survived with a scar on his head around his eye. The dragon soon attacked the capital of the Elves without his rational thought before being intercepted by the Leader of the Elves, Calithilon. The dragon soon fled away from him, cursing the Elves. The elves leader blamed Blaros and it's leader who was the only one capable of calling the Palchissia's protector with his own artifact.

Now, he is slowly changing and will do everything in order to reach the core. Nobody actually know what did truly happen to Ravus. But he is now a huge threat for Altrya and furthermore a leader of a whole race. But will all the human bend over him? Of course no, it wouldn't be fun after all.

Personality :

Ravus won’t tolerate any thief inside his own walls and is actually improving even more the securities inside his walls, but sometimes with absurd and racism rules in order to obtained what he now desired the most. Now cold and harsh, he won’t hesitate to do atrocious act in order to reach his own goal. Unfortunately, he wasn't the kind ruler he was before his sort of corruption.

But of course, it doesn’t mean he will kill every people he doesn't like. Even tainted by his own problems and threats, he remained someone who wanted act for the greater good but no matter what would be the cost of everything he is doing.

He is now a kind of shell that is striving deeper down, reducing his own reputation because of that.
He is still extremely courageous and believed that his own ideal is still worth taking on. His determination can't be exterminate as he is a guy that you can't hold with chains.

Others :

“Do not see me as a threat, but as your savior.

Oh yes, the one who will rule you until he last breath !

With the newborn darkness that is arising,

i shall lead you against it.

As i raised my hand, armies follow my rules.

As i raised my voice, peoples felt my deep burning will inside my heart.

I’m going to reach the core.”

Last edited:
Yes, of course. There was Shinori and her dear sister, how could i forgot them. I always remember peeps from RP i used to participate in !
Naicu! Well, i do have a similar idea to play here, what would you think of an ex-mercenary as Ravus´s wife? One that has a little of a disliking against elves, maybe?

doth thou require co-gm? I'm back from japan and guess what? NO ASSESSMENT SEASON : DDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back