• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A JoJo's Bizarre Adventure roleplay?

Tbh I didn't think about the fact we could play AU versions of certain JoJos, but I didn't mean by "Finally someone who could play the JoJo" that you had to play a Canon character.
Also the discord is here

The upcoming anime for Part 5 motivated me enough to make an AU Giorno I suppose. And it's also one of my favorite parts lol.

Don't really have or use Discord, and looking back on my previous post about a 'punchghost that can teleport' I changed it 'cause I thought it was a lazy and slightly OP ability.

The upcoming anime for Part 5 motivated me enough to make an AU Giorno I suppose. And it's also one of my favorite parts lol.

Don't really have or use Discord, and looking back on my previous post about a 'punchghost that can teleport' I changed it 'cause I thought it was a lazy and slightly OP ability.
Discord is a bit easier than using an OOC thread for casual conversation on here since RPN usually has a delay for notifications. I apologize if you've heard this millions of times before, but almost everyone has a discord and you could probably find a server for anything.

Discord is a bit easier than using an OOC thread for casual conversation on here since RPN usually has a delay for notifications. I apologize if you've heard this millions of times before, but almost everyone has a discord and you could probably find a server for anything.

It's time to make an account then I guess. Will join in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back