• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A JoJo's Bizarre Adventure roleplay?

Dolches

Horizontal Staircase
I've been itching for a JoJo roleplay for almost three months now and after watching the series again my interest has gotten high enough to finally make a thread for it. Considering that Vento Aureo's anime adaptation is coming out in two months. After watching Stardust Crusaders again I realized that stands are pretty Bizarre. As such, I've decided to only slightly limit stand ideas.
As for normal roleplay rules, I'd like posts to be longer than John 11:35, but at least decent literacy. Somewhat frequent typos are ok but don't talk in "owo hewwo? mistuh obaba pwease hewp me" speech.
As for a plot, I currently do not have much of one besides that I want something like Part 7's journey across America, but around Japan with the destination of one of the snowy mountains of Japan in search of the head of a Yakuza group.
Ideas for villain stands are welcomed.

Last edited:
Interested~
I can be a villain if you want?

Interested~
I can be a villain if you want?
I was planning on everyone playing a "villain of the week" at some point, but if you have ideas for a major villain I'd like to hear them, although I already made the stand of the biggest baddie.

I was planning on everyone playing a "villain of the week" at some point, but if you have ideas for a major villain I'd like to hear them, although I already made the stand of the biggest baddie.
Not sure what you mean by "Villain of the Week", but I can brainstorm something.

Uh if the creator of thid thread is still interested in doing a roleplay could I possibly do one ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back