• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A James Bond-style Pokemon RP

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Is anyone interested in a Pokemon RP where you play as secret agents? You and your partners would be working at a covert peacekeeping agency with the stated goals of keeping the world safe from the schemes of various megalomaniacs, especially the mysterious Baron von Sandow . Each storyline would take you to a different corner of the Pokemon World and pit you against a new villain. Your goal is simple, unravel the plot and foil the villain before it's to late.

Any interest?

Spy thriller meets Pokemon. Hell yea.

I would be super interested in this! I hosted a project like this years ago and it was an absolute blast! Do you have any formal information, like what kinds of group members you're looking for or what kind of participation levels and that sort of thing? :)

I would be super interested in this! I hosted a project like this years ago and it was an absolute blast! Do you have any formal information, like what kinds of group members you're looking for or what kind of participation levels and that sort of thing? :)
As for the type of group members I need, I could use stuff like an Infiltrator, a Hacker, a Master of Disguise, etc. I would expect you to post at least once or twice a week. I can go more into lore in the OOC.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000
Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork
Jannah Jannah
The OOC and CS should be up later

Count me as interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back