• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A hunters bounty!

Lostgirl45

Hello. I am New to the rp nation! I can only assume if you're reading this, something in the title pricked your interest. This thread is in search of someone who is interested in an action/ plot driven role play. There is really only one particular story line I am craving. The story would require a strong, determined male to be my bounty hunter.

The main details of this story would follow a young woman hell bent on revenge and a hunter relentless on a hefty pay day. I do not want a hero, there may be room for that much later in the story but no where near the beginning, please. Other details can be hashed out through pm's. I do have a starter I prefer to use below, but I would be willing to start elsewhere under the right circumstances.

"Lexy" a name that that once embedded fear into the hearts and minds of men across the regions. An assassin for the great and powerful Robert Falcone, "The butcher" as some would call him. Now a rouge vagabond on the run from the very same man that once employed her. His influence had every paper across the country broadcasting her face with a reward posted on the front page. "Femle murder kills eight, wanted ALIVE! Reward one million!". A large target on her back and a hefty payday for any bounty hunter willing to take his chances.

It was true. She was leaving a blood trail across the region, a string of bodies as she figuratively climbed the ladder of crime bosses leading up to Falcone himself. Even on the run, she craved revenge above all else. The very thing she was taught not to let consume her was now the force that drove her. It would also be what clouded her mind, landing her in the current predicament she found herself.

Lexy laid on the roof of a four story hotel, across the road from an office owned by Falcone. The target of another big boss in her scope. She had taken the proper precautions to be here without being trailed by a hunter. At least she thought as much anyway. It had been a month or so since she had let one get to close, and perhaps this was the reason she let her guard down to go after this particular boss. He was the last remaining heir to the Falcone business. Her long layered black hair was pulled back into a loose bun. The breeze tugging at the whisps of hair not tethered by the band. Emerald eyes peered through the scoped of her long range rifle as she prepared to pull the trigger. Sliding her right index finger over the trigger, she was ready. When suddenly the feeling of a cool steel barrel against her head snapped her attention away from her scope. The sound of an action from a pistol being pulled alerted her to the seriousness of the unknown hunter behind her.

Searching....

(In addition to the above idea, instead of just one hunter, perhaps brothers or pair of hunters could be used instead. If willing to play more than one character.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back