• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A human + a robot stuck in space à la Dead Space/Alien

Lakita

redbluewhiteblack
Hi all!

Lakita here, kinda been wanting to play this scenario out.

The basic plotline would be:

A human (your character) wakes up on board to find the ship completely deserted/ruined.

There are no other humans on board that are alive but there is a damaged android (my character) to help them along. It would be a pretty frustrating fight for survival considering the only person to talk to would be a half-functioning robot.

I'm thinking of there being various monsters on board as well OR we could have it as us just battling time before the spaceship completely combusts. Either way is A-OK with me!

So now for some specific things I'm looking foooooor/more info:

- I want someone to play the human character. You can be a researcher, random astronaut, engineer, doctor, solider, kid, adult, senior - whatever.

- I want you to help me with the plot/worldbuilding. Although I do have a basic outline planned out, I'd really appreciate us changing and fleshing it out together.

- This isn't going to like involve hard science stuff. So if you're looking to discuss why booster packs and laser cutters won't work in real life, I'm not the person for you!

- This will not be a romance story, so sorry if you're looking for a Robot x Human thing. :P

But we can be good friends!

- Have some kinda grasp on English please. I'm not perfect and I mess around with my commas and hyphens too but I need to be able to understand what you are saying. Well, I want to be able to just read your post without having to reword it in my head.

- I'm looking for a fairly detailed writer. Thank youuuuuuu.

- Everyone has real life problems to deal with. I'm not looking for a post a day (although that would be pretty great) but I think I want the limit to be like at 1 post a week at the min. Please let me know if you need to take a break, need extra time, or need to leave. I promise I won't get mad. :P

- Only looking for one person to roleplay with at this time!

So yeah. I don't bite! Feel free to bring up any other questions you have with me.

I would be extremely interested in rping this plot with you! I am however new to this site but not new to role playing and I believe I meet the all of your requirements. (If you could send me a pm that would be awesome because I have not met that 10 post thingy yet xP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back