• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Highschool Drama/Horror

plot + details

This takes place at an old school located in Japan with deep mystery. About thirty years ago, in class 4-b, a student by the name of Hiroshi died unexpectedly. This took the school by shock, and even though he died...through out the school year, they still acted as if he were alive. Though this caused the spirit to become restless, haunting each class as the school year rolls by. The class Hiroshi was originally from is said to be haunted.

The roleplay will take place thirty years later. Our characters shall be students attending class 4-b as they undergo the mystery of the school. However, like previous years, one of us will dawn the deceased student whose body is possessed by Hiroshi as he pretends to fit in. There will be little to no indication as of which student is the dead one, but our characters have to find out before the end of the school year. Why is that? Oh well simple, each week that passes by...someone in the classroom is killed or one of their relatives are killed. This goes on and on until the deceased is finally stopped.

questions + characters.

You will get to play as the students in class 4-b, all of the age 16-17. You are allowed to have your student as a male or female. However, you can not pick your student as the deceased. I will personally check characters and message the one who will be the deceased one. Deaths will occur, but they will be picked at random. There will also be several NPC's you may play as if your character dies.

If you have any questions or concern, please ask. ^^ I'd love to hear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eee sorry about your thread. Hopefully we'll manage to keep this one active :0

Now, if I could get two/three more people to join, I'll making the thread xD

Lluviel said:
wait but what about our apps--
oh well xDD

i'll make someone along the way xD
You'll be able to make the apps once I get the thread up- xD The roleplay won't start till everyone has their character posted.

is this like another? where the students will die in gruesome mysterious ways but we don't know why? but it turns out we have to kill the extra person in the class to break the curse to save everyone in the year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back