• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A hero to settle what? [Ordeus & Believing Heart]

OOC
Here
Tito sprang up and watched her sharpening her blade, with widened eyes. It took him more than a minute to grasp the situation and reply. "I was deceived by her. When around her, no man can tell what might happen next... " He confessed sadly.

Prisao smiled "Most of the time they end up in her bed" She said as she putted her blade aways

Tito nodded in agreement. He was glad that Prisao had put her blade aside. "It's like being hypnotized. I felt really bad about it when I found out..." He said then got out of bed to light a candle. He had white colorless dress on which had a puffed a little and covered down to below his knees. "I'm sorry if it's irritates you. But if she fooled me for fun last night then why has she told you about it? I don't think she enjoys bothering you, am I wrong?" He asked out of curiosity.

Prisao smiled at him and got down of the window to walk toward him "No your right, i asked her to test you for me"

"You asked her to..." Tito was about to drop the candle. "But that... it sound like..." he couldn't find the right words to say. It felt like Prisao had sold her or as if he was a horse and she had lend him to Makiri to try. "That was unfair. Actually I..." He took a deep breath to say what had been hurting him since last night. "Everything I showed her was only for you and..." It was harder to confess the rest. "That was my first time." He whispered and waiting for Prisao to laugh at him.

Prisao smiled at him and placed her hand on his cheek to turn his head toward her "than let me offer you my first time" she whispered before raising on her tiptoe to reach his lips

Tito was very surprised that Prisao had never had a guy by her side before. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.

Prisao placed her arms around his neck and let his passion take control of her for the day and night before falling asleep in his arms the next morning.

Tito had opened his eye while ago but hadn't left the bed yet. He was watching Prisao silently, admiring her peaceful sleeping face in his heart.

Prisao opened her eyes slowly and looked at him before starting to smile "Makiri was right... it was perfect" she whispered

Tito kissed Prisao's forehead. "I felt sad last night because you have no jealousy about me. It was a stupid dream I had about you liking me to that point. But now I'm glad about everything that has happened because you're here now and it's the only thing that matters." He held her in his embrace. "I beg you to stay with me." He whispered.

Prisao rested her head on his shoulder "I can't sadly, am at the service of another kingdom and i don't know how much longer i can stay here." she said softly, enjoying the feeling of safety his arms were offering her.

Tito sighed sadly. "I'll always be here for you. Please meet me whenever you like." He said. It was time for him to leave for his duties but he didn't want to let go of Prisao.

"Come whit me please" begged Prisao as she sat on him to prevent him of getting up, never minding their nudity.

"Where are you going?" Tito asked. He had inherited vast farms and fields and had the duty to take care of them and peasants who worked and lived on them. He also was a servant of a queen and needed her agreement to leave the country. On the other hand, he had no future out his fatherland. But he was only thinking of her and nothing else. "Will you still want me if I lose everything?" He asked.

"The kingdom of Gario, east from here. I don't care about what you own since i got the same things myself." she said as she leaned toward his face "I just want you."

"It's so precious... your beautiful feelings for me." Tito put his hands on her cheeks gently, caressing her cheek bones by thumbs softly. "I wish to follow you wherever you go. I'm sure the queen will understand and dismiss me of my duties in court if your father speaks to her. She won't say no to him. Then I'll leave these lands to my cousins and come with you."

Prisao smiled at him and stole him a kiss "let's go ask her ourselves, whit Larsaken by her side am sure she will accept"

"As you wish. As soon as you let me get up we can dress up and go for breakfast before leaving to meet her." Tito agreed. His hand was caressing her waist slowly and playfully.

Prisao smiled at him and her hand started following the lines of the muscle of his chest "we got all day for that why don't we... take the morning for us??"

"As long as we don't starve I'm fine with staying like this forever." Tito's said and his hands rested on girl's soft tights. "How about calling servants off and take it down when of house is ours?" He asked her opinion about sending servant away and having fun out of bed.

Prisao smiled "that's an excellent idea" she said as she kissed him. again

Tito rolled and positioned Prisao on the bed. "If you allow me, I have to dress up and go to staff's wing to send them home for today." He said.

Prisao smiled at him " i'll see you there in five minutes"

Tito got fully dressed before leaving the room because he wouldn't let his servants see him otherwise. The morning he prepared the breakfast by his own hands so it turned out to be made of very simple sandwiches.

(I'm not good at playing romance. Sorry, I have no idea where to take it or how develop it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back