• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Hell of a Chose

Alex34

A queer playwrite
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone! My name is Star (Any but she/her but you proboly know) looking for a partner that can do OC's
about me <3:
- 15 years old, so would prefer people 13+ but I'll take anyone
- LGBTQ+ and disability friendly is a must
- Have been roleplaying for a while lol
- I have school so that might delay the RP responce on weekdays but on weekends I'm up till 10:00 pm EST
- I am pretty chill about responses and length of responses, really depends on what's happening in the rp for me
it invoves my new oc Richard a demon who is respomcable for giding the souls of suicidal children to the afterlife
in the RP your character is a child who is sick of everything Richard shows up and makes them choose theire death

Ooh, i would like to roleplay with you! Is it okay if I send you a discord request?

My bad, I thought this was another post, I am still open to roleplay with you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back