• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Heist to Remember

Quillicious

Da KING
"Alright, so here's the deal. I know you guys have been trained for this, so I'll keep it simple.

"You all, the muscle, are gonna break into this offsite gold reserve and get the big bucks, okay? Not that hard. That is, if you do the job right. Okay, so...hold on a sec...there. I've pulled up your records. All of them. I can wipe 'em clean, easy. Lemme see here...we've got a techie to stay behind and guide you, me, of course, one, an MIT dropout, to help with the electronic locks, cameras, all that [Open], a serious hardass who's done some real time before, but is pretty experienced [Open], here, an ex-military beefcake, knows his way around guns [Possibly @Hell-Jumper], a cat burglar...question mark...I guess he's that, I know him from a while back [@Quillicious], and this one guy who knows explosives...fun [Open].

"At the time we're gonna do this, the guards'll be minimal, they're be a shift change, and it'll be the prime time to do this. SWAT and HRT [Multiple Open] won't be there for a little, at least until we've cleared out the normal riff-raff. The payout'll be $500,000 cash each, plus a mil and a half to offshore accounts, too. Be there on Friday at 8:00 sharp, got it? Okay, I'll be in contact."

Basically, a team of criminals is gonna launch a heist onto a gold reserve and attempt to hit the motherlode. Law enforcement will be open for people to RP as, and maybe even civilians, too. One person per role, please and thank you. Any questions on the specifics can be asked at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps give a history between one of the thieves and someone in law enforcement.  Like a detective who's been trying to catch the cat burglar for years now and just hasn't been able too. Also maybe give some background on some of the law enforcement characters and the civilians. Those are just suggestions, if you like them use them if not that'd totally fine. :)

basically the plot would go something like introduction to the plan, then initiation of the plan, everything's under control, crisis with the law, come out by the skin of their teeth or not at all, maybe even a twist at the end.

Also, how does the place looks like, is it going to be based on a real area or made up?

Also, how does the place looks like, is it going to be based on a real area or made up?

for the sake of it being a storage facility for the us's gold reserve,

let's just say it's a blacksite that required major digging to find.

i'll get more detailed info on the complex itself later.

yes, we'll be stealing from the government.

I'm interested in being the guy who knows explosives - if you'll allow it to be a girl

i thought someone would never ask.

of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested! I'd like to play a med student or resident who's helping out this merry band of criminals for whatever reason. Maybe blackmail or threats or something.

This sounds awesome. I'd play the MIT dropout if I actually knew anything about computers beyond noodling around on a keyboard until something works, but I think I could pull a really good ex-con character off

This sounds awesome. I'd play the MIT dropout if I actually knew anything about computers beyond noodling around on a keyboard until something works, but I think I could pull a really good ex-con character off

heh, thanks.

sure, whatever floats your boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back