• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A&H Island Resort - Jettman and Co. {Now Closed.}

Pipa The Great

Certified Klutz
Excerpt: “All he wants is to bring a party of people with him to the A&H Island Resort and spend his last summer of freedom doing what he loves. . . . It’ll be a summer full of drama, adventure, romance, and just good fun in general.”

Hiya, guys! Just looking to recruit members who may be looking into doing some Slice of Life RP-ing. To save you some time, basics are that my character, Theo Jettman, wants his last summer of freedom to last forever, so he’s taking his friends on a trip with him. I’m hoping that there’ll be a lot of fun stuffs going on, but that’ll only be possible if I have at least 5 willing players :) Anyone game?

Click here to see the actual RP. Have any questions? Hit me up with a reply below or in the OOC thread of the real RP. :)

P.S. This is the first RP I’ve created, so I’m open to any changes/suggestions/comments.

Last call for participants! The RP will begin officially tomorrow (interaction-wise, as in going beyond starter posts). :) Happy RP-ing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back