• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
ALaU2Nd.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Veth[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Feywild | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll/Morrigan the Trickster ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned[/div]
Veth hadn't intended to interfere unless it was needed. She overheard a snippet of the conversation before the small group broke out into a scuffle, with the green-eyes elf and the hags engaged in a fight and Veth stepped to the side as she observed silently. She heard the elf mutter something strange, it sounded similar to her, but it was strange and foreign to her as well. He poofed around in green smoke and dust resulting in the hags being defeated and two of the three fleeing, one being left behind in their haste.

Cyrus appeared and regarded the elf with familiarity and friendship, explaining he knew the elf named Morrigan. Veth politely bowed her head towards Morrigan, "This one's name is Veth. The one behind her is her guide Oohgie. If you are a friend of Cyrus, then you are a friend of this one as well. This one needs to excuse herself as she is on a rather urgent mission to see King Oberon."

She glanced back at Oohgie before continuing in what she assumed was the correct direction as he had wanted to halt at the presence of the hags. He did say northward and so that was the direction she headed.[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll/Morrigan the Trickster | Feywild, Oberon's Forest | Fable Fable

Without a beat, Morrigan replied, "I was running an errand for Oberon. He sent me on a quest to find him a bunch of mana sources. Actually, he sent a bunch of people out to do that. It's like a bounty hunt across the Feywild, except instead of hunting for a person everyone's hunting for mana. Mana crystals, potions, generators. Doesn't matter. He's paying good money for it."

Holo-Cyrus pinched his beard. "Any idea why?"

"Nope," he said, then looked at Veth. "Also, be careful. The hags are really nasty this month. Though, if you kill them, make sure it's quick. All hags can cast dangerous death curses, regardless of the individual."

Oohgie scratched his head. "Death curses?"

"Don't dwell on it. It'll hurt your brain," Morrigan jabbed subtly, then moved past them. "See you later."

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Location: Feywild | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll/Morrigan the Trickster ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned[/div]
Veth had already walked a few steps pass Morrigan when he stated he had been on an errand for Oberon, she paused while Cyrus inquired why such a thing was being tasked, but the elven man didn't know the reason. How strange. It wasn't her business, but perhaps if she knew something of this matter it would work in her favor. She turned her gaze on the elf as he warned her about the hags and their death curses.

"Noted," she replied simply before turning back to the troll, "Oohgie lead the way, this one would like to reach the castle in a timely manner."[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]ocation: Near Dungeon | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) Kaze & Co ( Silver Wolf Silver Wolf ) Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ) Auriel ( LostHaven LostHaven ) Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )[/div]
Drui gave Ellis a skeptical look at he said he was fine. It was pretty damn obvious he wasn't, but at this point if she insisted he wasn't it would probably make matters worse. Whatever this vision was would need to be investigated later, when they were safely back at the fort and out of direct danger. She doubted a simple vision would be able to disturb someone - even Ellis - so badly. She sighed and followed after Ellis as he went after Ki'Tavi and into the dungeon.

She wasn't exactly sure what they were here for, they had only been brought here when there had been a call for help. She noticed as they entered to man-shaped destruction of the walls as it appeared as though someone had just crashed their way and made the most direct path. She didn't want to encounter whatever had been responsible for that. She remained behind Ellis as they pressed forward, and while she had the urge to play a song to chase away the feeling of dread within her, she realized that would simply announce their location to whatever lurked within this place.

She glanced back, wondering when the others would come as well.[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll | Feywild, Oberon's Forest | Fable Fable

Oohgie looked at Veth, reminded of his task by her. "Yes... here."

The troll started going in the direction they were moving in previously, while Holo-Cyrus blinked out of existence.

Two hours of travel passed, almost incessant save for a period where the two were ambushed by a chimera; a lion with an additional goat-head, wings, and a snake instead of a tail. After dispatching the monster with Veth, Oohgie mentioned these creatures are common here, but the one they came across wasn't a particularly threatening one. The two continued on their way.

Holo-Cyrus appeared and quickly explained that many mythical beasts exist in Oberon's Forest; some members of the same race are more threatening than others, and apparently, as a troll, Oohgie had the ability to sense how dangerous a creature is based on an innate danger sense.

Finally, the two stumbled on their first big problem.

"Hiya-hoo!" From between a pair of trees, an elfjumped out holding onto a rope. He swooped down like a pendulum and hit the unexpecting Oohgie. The troll didn't expect the attack, but his stance didn't falter.

The elf hopped back, letting go of the rope and taking out a dagger.

The sounds of bushes sizzling alerted the two, as another dozen elves jumped out, armed with weapons.

"Your money or your life," one of them explained.

Oohgie looked around. They were surrounded. The troll's breathing intensified as he let out huffs of hot air through his nose. He looked like he could fly into a terrible rage at any moment.

goh_royalbanner.png

Aurelia Granne Salmira-Albichyr
Interactions: Alteras Alteras

Aurelia's caravan was brought to a halt upon entering the city of Trostenwald. Due to the ongoing crisis regarding Turenval and the ill fate of Xhorhas, security measures of each Albionian city were fortified tremendously. Hence, Aurelia and her company had no choice but to comply to the renewed regulations of the city they were entering. Several guards scoured every nook and cranny of the caravan, and inspected the very passengers themselves. After a short while, they were permitted to enter the city and had no further complications.

Inside the city of Trostenwald, it seems like the people went on life as it was the same. Though it was a bit reassuring to see such go on, Aurelia felt as if this was yet another case of Bowerstone's ignorance on the threat. She'll have to learn more as they move onward.

Aurelia's caravan stopped at certain area in the city. She was welcomed by a few of her followers as she set foot upon the city grounds, and she responded accordingly by acknowledging their presence and thanking their support. Casual chatter began to occur as each of her followers, the ones from Trostenwald, and the ones from Bowerstone, conversed to each other.

Unexpectedly, one of them stepped forward and approached Aurelia.

"Your Highness.", the citizen bowed for a second. "If I could have your time, I think I may have found a potential ally in your campaign."

"Then my time, you shall have.", she said.

The two, along with several of Aurelia's personal guard, went to a more private location - heading inside of a prestigious eatery, where they took a table secluded from the usual crowd. The guard surrounded Aurelia and her follower as they sat down and began to converse.

The citizen took a piece of folded paper from his pocket, and unfolded it before Aurelia. She placed it upon the table and pushed it gently towards her. On the paper, was an image of a white-haired lady, one whose gaze was naturally cold and intimidating.

Aurelia gazed upon the image intently. "Who is this?"

"Lady Avaline, Your Highness. The new head of the House Blanche - she leads Fairfax with a strong front.", the citizen answered. "Word has it that she is forming an allegiance with various Albionian cities, and that she is heading here now."

"What exactly does she have in mind for doing such?"

"Some say she is forming an joint army to prepare for the threat yonder."

Aurelia remained silent as she contemplated on what her next actions would be. The citizen patiently waited for her response.

"Can you arrange us a meeting?"

"I shall do so to the best of my abilities, Your Highness."

"You have my gratitude."

"It is an honor to serve you, Your Highness.", the citizen stood, then bowed. Shortly after, she left to do her given task.

As soon as the noble of Fairfax arrives in the city, she shall be delivered a message, no - an invitation. To head onto a building in the inner circles of Trostenwald, in a secluded courtyard - where Aurelia awaits hopefully, for their first encounter.

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Location: Feywild | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll/Elf Bandits ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned[/div]
Veth followed after her troll guide once again, walking along with the reins of her horse in hand. She curiously observed her surroundings, but was also keeping an eye out at the same time for any potential trouble. Two hours later, trouble did present itself in the form of what seemed to be a small chimera creature the size of a lion. It was fairly easy to dispatch and Cyrus appeared long enough to explain that some were dangerous and others not. He also explained Oohgie had what was basically a danger-sense; very useful.

That wasn't the end of their troubles though as soon after a group of elven bandits made an appearance. More strangeness as she'd never heard of elves taking such a profession. Oohgie took a direct hit, but didn't falter. As more appeared Veth's eyes slid to the one who had dared to threaten them. She released her horse, knowing it'd not wander too far off as it began to automatically back away in anticipation like it had been trained for.

"This one will not relinquish money or her life. This one suggests you give up this foolishness," she said monotonously, her hand ready to grasp her sword in an instant should they move to attack. Veth doubted they'd bother to heed her warning, but she would give them one. After that, should they choose to engaged in a fight, she would not hold back. She would prefer to avoid killing them as she was a foreigner in this land and did not know if such an act would be considered a crime, but she could defend herself and her new-found troll friend as needed.[/div][/div][/div]

Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll/Montgomery | Feywild, Oberon's Forest | Fable Fable

"My name is Montgomery. I am a son of Woguran, but also a proud scion of the Feywild." The leader of the bandits stepped out of the ring. He had short tipped ears; a half-elf. A black shawl covered everything below his nose and he wore a black leather outfit with tools and throwing knives at his belt.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a sizable pendant cast from gold. A 'W' emblem with small diamonds at the three upper tips and the two lower tips of the letter. Its ends were connected by a thin, golden chain. The symbol of the bandit chief Woguran - known across all Gael. The leader of a large bandit faction called Woguran's Raiders.

He showed it to Veth from a safe distance, then pocketed it.

"As such, I propose a challenge. You will pick a game, any game. If I lose, I will pay you with this." He held out a brown sack and a blue crystal of manatite. "If you lose, you will give up all your possessions except your horse, weapon and clothes and continue on your merry way. The alternative to this is that we beat you and your troll friend senseless and take the items by force. The choice is yours, Lecethian."

Viska
Action: Deciding to go look for this artifact and recover it for the guild as something to do.
Interaction: Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )

Viska looked around, some people decided it would be best to go I the dungeon, yet some stayed outside of it. Viska looked around for a bit before deciding she should go in and help out. The faster she finished this, the faster she can get home and be alone. She looked around at her companions, and looked at the Bee person. She walked to the bee and asked in a sweet voice.

"Um.... Bee Lady? Would you like to enter the dungeon with me? I can't fight and you're pretty good at it. Besides I have some questions to ask you anyways. So would you like to accompany me?"

Viska walked to the entrance of the Dungeon and summoned some Lumos Balls to provide seeing light for the Bee person.

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Location: Feywild | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus/Oohgie the Troll/Elf Bandits ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned[/div]
Veth stood there as the bandit introduced himself and produced a golden pendant with the letter W. She, of course, had heard rumors of this person, or of at least the name Woguran from her mercenary guild. She regarded the half-elf, looking him over top to bottom and then bluntly said, "I thought you'd be more impressive."

She pondered for a moment on the deal he offered her. She had no reason to trust a bandits words and even less would trust a bandit in a game. Most likely he would cheat in some manner, but she also wasn't sure if there weren't more bandits hidden and waiting besides the ones who had made their presence know. She could probably take out the dozen here, and if Oohgie assisted she might not even have to take them all on. Cyruss advice against making wagers in games she could not win came to the front of her thoughts.

If she lost the game, she could easily replace the lost items. Not to mention she didn't want to put Oohgie at risk if she didn't have to, though they had already poorly introduced themselves by trying to knock him over and he looked fairly upset. "This one requests Oohgie be unharmed as he is her guide, additionally this one shall keep her flower and at least enough rations for three days."

If the bandit accepted her terms for negotiating what he could take, then she'd announce the game, a straight-faced contest. Something like a staring contest, only participants were allowed to blink and even speak, but they could not emote otherwise.[/div][/div][/div]

8aae833a48c50675db3240842c9c93f7--kitsune-anime-boy-anime-cat-boy.jpg

Kaze Kitami
Interactions: Natalie Prince_ Prince_
Mentioned/In Area: Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion , Viska Archdemon Archdemon , Drui Fable Fable , Auriel LostHaven LostHaven , Kit One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Kaze gave a quiet hum as he skipped along the dungeon avoiding any traps Kit pointed out. He would have gone ahead, but the risk of danger would be negated more by having people around. Kaze was rather surprised when he did a minor Aura scan with Sonia who was resting on his shoulder. "Master, I'm getting two soul identities from inside that one." Sonia said with a gesture to Natalie. Kaze wondered if they would get suspicious, but he didn't entirely care. And after a battle with that undead woman, Kaze would be fairly confident allies of any kind were welcome.

"Sonia, while that information is useful it could have come AFTER scanning for the goodies. Artifacts, other spirits, and treasures are what we're after. While a double soul is interesting, you know how I feel about sharing my body..."

"Pardon me, Master, I will take my leave." Sonia's form collapsed into a breeze and gathered back into her talisman. Beside Kaze a certain ball of light was flying around him, staying within five meters of the fox and hovering over the stone and vines. In truth it was Umu the fairy. Kaze wasn't particularly worried about her, since Umu did whatever she wished anyway. He did decide to keep an eye out for whatever would interest him, but instead Kaze found his eyes drawn towards Natalie. Curious about her position with more than one identity residing in the same body. Of course, all he knew was that she was sharing it with something, not what or how.

"Hello there, fair lady. How do you fare today?" Kaze greeted Natalie with a friendly smile on his face even if it did look a little curious or mischievous. "I'm Kitami Kaze. Kaze being my given and Kitami being my family name. A spirit user of sorts, so I will let you guess what brought me over to your fair face today."

b35e779418860336d5f116452f580f43.jpg

Julia Karstan
Interactions: Trap Lou LostHaven LostHaven
Mentioned: Hermione Rumble Fish Rumble Fish , Emily Alteras Alteras

With the thief sent to Emily to decide punishment, Julia turned her attention to Lou and was struck dumbfounded when he said "I'm a boy"

Julia walked up to Lou and touched his face, hands, and even his legs and observed him carefully. "Apologies...I'm just not seeing it. Your cute as a doll, you wear a ribbon, and saying your outfit is unisex doesn't help the case either... It's simply too hard to see you as a boy without proof, I would demand to see the proof, but you want to know about the stones don't you."

Julia handed Lou the fire opal and began telling him a few more things. Starting with: "Gems are a form of catalyst. They make casting stronger or easier. Now try focusing mana through the fire opal and do whatever you would normally need to do to create fire, but try to keep the gem as the process. Just feeding mana won't be enough. Otherwise you just store the mana in the gem. It will be tricky at first, but after five tries I want you to hand it back to me so I can empty the gem."

Julia positioned Lou and his stone in a way that wouldn't put Fort Black at any risk. She had to wonder if she would even make a good instructor. Julia had talent all her life, so almost every aspect of magic was easy for her to comprehend and execute. As she did so she intently stared at Lou. Would such a young...child know how to treat an object like a gem as an extension of his own body? Julia really wanted to see Lou's capabilities.

ce4a4abcc8ca694c94a7c91917102aca.jpg

Soren
Interactions: Bianca Reinhardt Reinhardt , Aergundias Birdsie Birdsie

Within moments, Bianca had gone from a confused person to one filled with the will to fight. Soren was surprised at how quickly she had adapted to such a situation and revelation. Though going to a castle with that many soldiers was very risky.

Soren knew he could probably end up sneaking his way in if luck was on his side, but that still didn't eliminate the problem. He had to wonder though, maybe he could ask a favor. Soren sowed down and addressed both the bird and Bianca at once when he said, "I'm only minorly confident about sneaking into an emperor's palace with the mission to assassinate the man...so there is one thing I want if my help is welcome. It's information on people. I found a lead on one which lead me to this city. She's almost certainly a slave being made to serve men's sexual desires. If that can't be promised or my help isn't welcome, I can continue my search by myself."

Soren wasn't particularly concerned, but he had long ago decided that he would bring his family back together if possible. He even told himself night and day he would not die or rest until that mission was complete. He wanted to know, where was his elder brother, his youngest sister, and what master was his younger sister serving? He didn't know what to do after, but Soren just wanted to know their fates and give them each other to lean on once more. After that, he would likely leave to wander again or just die.

Bem the Apianian - Near the dungeon > in the dungeon Birdsie Birdsie One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon
hip to fuck bees.png

Bem was quite relieved as everyone seemed to empty themselves into the dungeon, one-by-one, ignoring her embarrassed and flustered actions rather than pointing them out. The bee simply frowned as Kit's body disappeared into the darkness. "Hmph.." she mumbled to herself before a surprisingly sneaky lizard-person snuck up behind her ad asked if she wanted to enter alongside her.

"Uh.. Sure.. Lizard-person. I don't believe I will be capable of answering many of your questions as I am quite unknowledgeable of this world. My name is Bem, and yours is..?" the bee girl asked, having forgotten their last meeting entirely due to how hectic the past few days had been. "You can trust in my spear to protect you!" she grinned before heading towards the entrance of the cave, and resisted giving her new travelling companion a frown as she summoned a floating light. It was going to take some getting used to, if she was going to have to spend this much time around magic. Every time she saw it, she wanted to yell demon and stab them, but the humans had made it quite clear that that was very culturally inappropriate.

"I will try to answer anything you ask if they are relating to my people, and if I know the answer." she grinned. It felt somewhat pleasant to be able to answer questions for once, rather than asking them herself.​

june.jpg

Juniper
In vicinity: Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 : Garidan
Alteras Alteras : Emily
Silver Wolf Silver Wolf : Julia
LostHaven LostHaven : Lou
June has finally arrived at the guild after her long trek, she walked through rain, heat, and cold until now. She had finally arrived at the infamous Black castle that holds the Guild of Heroes, and true to it's name, she already observed plenty of action from the get go. As the small statured homunculus girl walked through the courtyard, walking towards the guild reception, she observed the fighting grounds where she saw a plethora of different adventurers interacting. She finally managed to walk up the steps and in front of the reception only to find quite the spectacle.

As she walked in she saw the receptionist punch a Satyr and knock him out, a little bloody tooth fell in front of June and she stared at it for a second.... after a pause she proceeds to kick it in the direction the guards started dragging him off too. Her face still emotionless and deadpan as ever, she takes a few more steps forward towards what seemed to be the line to speak to the receptionist. While she has been away from civilization for about a century, she was taught toddler's etiquette, waiting for your turn, be nice to others, always flush and the works. As she stepped into like she took off her hood which exposed her face and de-activated the magical properties of the cloak. Which also allowed others to see her horns and her extremely long white hair. She looked to her right, and saw a woman searching a what can only be assumed to be a young girl and handing her a gem.

She turns again and looks at the green man in front of her, unaware of why the man is green, she becomes curious as to why he is green. She doesn't say anything for now, but she stares up at him with big empty eyes, as if she were staring at his soul.

Attachments

• ronan.jpg
    ronan.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Ellis / Martin / ??? | Dungeon | Noble Scion Noble Scion One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Fable Fable Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Archdemon Archdemon Prince_ Prince_ LostHaven LostHaven

Ellis followed after Kit, who seemed to lead the group onward, having the most experience.

The dungeon had an ever-present darkness in it. Save for the naturally-occurring portals that gave off a dim blue light, everything was completely dark. The twisting, narrow corridors like the branches of a tree were confusing and seemed to change constantly, seemingly created to act as a labyrinth that would trap adventurers for all eternity before they reached the end. Someone had to light the way.

Ellis held out his hand in front of his body. He thought about heat, fire, burning, and finally about searing flame going through his body and into it. His hand ignited like a torch, trickles of fire traveling down his wrist and palm harmlessly and sliding off of the tips of his fingers.

The group proceeded through the dungeon until they stepped into an octagonal chamber. Suddenly, a wall of stone phased into existence behind them. There was no way back anymore. They would either face the challenges of the dungeon or welcome a grisly fate.

A ghastly cry came from the corridor opposite of where they came in, followed by the revelation of a group of five zombies and half a dozen skeletons. Dealing with them took less than a minute and the adventurers proceeded upstairs...

Where they found themselves in a big chamber, thirty meters in every direction, with a huge, glowing blue portal in the middle.

More importantly, two figures squared off against each other before this portal. Martin screamed with an inhuman shriek, his voice echoing through the giant room. He dashed forward, trying to close the distance between himself and his enemy.

His foe was a witch, hovering a meter above the ground. Her body was covered by a thick, black robe, modest and unornamental in appearance.

As Martin was halfway to reaching her, he was hit by four rays of raging red ether. His left arm was completely blown off and there were several, gaping holes in his chest. The witch lowered her hand with a smirk under her black hood.

But the death knight was unyielding. He stood once more, then ran forward, intending to kill her with his one remaining one arm. Before he took four steps, his legs were gone to blasts of red light and he was crawling forward and frothing with impotent and petty rage. "Curse.... you..."

One last blast to the head destroyed the death knight, the remnants of his body turning to ash.

"The artifact you're looking for is behind this portal, but leaving here won't be quite as easy," the woman said, looking at Ki'Tavi, then turning to look at Drui. "I'm almost out of energy, I had to use it up on my most powerful spells, so I will excuse myself. But before I go, who is the leader of this group?"

"Who are you?" Ellis asked meekly from a position he deemed safe; behind Kit.

"My name is not important," the woman said with a vulpine grin. "What matters is what you witnessed here. Now, answer my question."

Kit stepped forward and announced,"I suppose the leader of this group would be me."

"Behind that portal is a Nightwalker. I've roughed it up a bit when I came here to pass time, but it's not dead yet. Since you're all beginners, you should be really careful," she stated, then, after a moment of consideration, she looked at Ellis. "Hey, boy. You have a scroll of temporal stasis on you. That should be useful. Just lock it in space-time, grab the artifact and get out. How long do you think you can keep it up?"

"Against a Nightwalker? Maybe fifteen seconds." He didn't even question the fact that she knew he had the scroll.

The woman tilted her head to the left in curiosity and just a touch of disappointment. "Weird. I expected you to be stronger."

"Sorry, who are you?"

At that, she smiled again and cordially replied, "No, no. It doesn't matter. Sorry for bothering you and your team," she looked at Kit as she said that last sentence. "Anyway, I'm going now. Goodbye."

With that, the woman disappeared in a flash of green light.

[div class=AvaFlex] [div class=AvaImage] [div class=AvaTitle]Avaline Leonne
de Blanche[/div] [div class=AvaMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
Reinhardt Reinhardt [/div][/div] [div class=AvaContent]Avaline had her head held between her hands, slowly massaging her temples. Sebastian returned with the Furnace Blade, having been unable to fine her brother Abdival. For all she knew, he died in the first wave. Well, she still hadn't completely believed that her stubborn brother would have died in a wretched place. She's received some spotty reports from her spies, some saying they've seen him, others saying they can't find any trace of him. But she has more important business to attend to.

Attempting to wash away the strain on her mind, Avaline sipped some tea. Closing her eyes, she savored the refreshing warmth of the drink and the cool breeze of the mountain. Outside were men of Fairfax, Trost, and Trostenwald training in multiple formations. The truce that the Guild bought them really saved them. Simply put, the men of Trost were too drunk and the men of Trostenwald were too greedy. No, it would be more appropriate to say that the men of Fairfax are too disciplined compared to the two, so the gap in skill and training is more visible. They're currently maintaining public order between the three cities, and are actively recruiting from refugees fleeing to Tristin. Tristin themselves have declined the offer for a joint army, which is understandable, considering the chaos happening in Espania. Some attempts were made by the Laurelians to reach Fairfax, but their betrayal has made them an enemy among Northern Albionians.

All in all, the army is slowly coming together. But right now Avaline has to worry about other things. Before her is a report from her network: the Princess is in Trostenwald, and is expecting her presence. "I guess I must meet her..." She had read multiple reports about her through the spy network. She could very well be my equal and my rival. Bowerstone's own "Avaline." There were quite a number of similarities between the two that Avaline was worried that there might be a "Bowerstone's Abdival" as well. "How troublesome... Hasten forward!"

After some time, the carriage reached the place Avaline was invited to. [/div][/div] [class=AvaFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=AvaImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; max-height: 450px; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/c6426c0402663ebd35677dbbb1de8119-jpg.36300/full'); background-size: 100%; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=AvaTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 2.5px; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; color: #e5e5dd; font-size: 20px; font-family: 'Cinzel Decorative'; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px black; [/class] [class=AvaMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=AvaMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=AvaContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class][/nobr]

[div class=EmilyFlex] [div class=EmilyImage][div class=EmilyImageInside][/div] [div class=EmilyTitle]Emily Chevalier[/div] [div class=EmilyMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 Croissant Croissant Graystone713 Graystone713 Silver Wolf Silver Wolf [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]Emily pulled out the stack of requests and began to shuffle through them. "There are a few bandit groups that have popped up in the south, in the direction of the Ruins of Xhorhas as well as Trisgarde. You can also do some general patrol requests around Bowerstone. Just showing your guild badge around the place should suffice, especially considering the chaos as of late... Actually..."

Emily snapped her fingers, and the sound of liquid hitting the floor emanated from the hallway. "WOBB!!! WAKE UP!!" Another snap of her finger and the sound of an explosion could be heard from the same hallway. "Take Garidan and go find Toorvan. I have just the quest for yall." She turned back and smiled a devilish smile at the Garidan. "Don't worry. It won't be too bad. NEXT!"

Emily shooed him aside to serve the little girl behind him. "Welcome to the Guild! How can I help you?" she said with an amount of enthusiasm 10 times above her normal uncaring state. It might be from the sadistic death sentence of a quest Emily thought of just a moment ago, but no one's too sure. [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row-reverse wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

june 2.jpg

Juniper
In vicinity:

June watches as the receptionist works her magic, diligently taking care of the tasks she is presented with. She managed to get the green man what he needed and also get others on task. June didn't really understand what was going on, but that was a common dilemma for her in most situations. As the green man left the gaze of the receptionist fell on her, and soon after she was summoned forth by her.

June walked up to the counter, her head just barely above it, she looks up at the lady and ponders what exactly she is supposed to say. Being the way she is, she still struggles at times to be the initiator in conversation. In contrast to what she usually ends up being, someone's yes/no man/woman. For what seemed to be the longest minute in the history of all things living, she finally opened her mouth and uttered the holy words.

"Can I join."

After speaking in her meek tone, came another pause, this one much shorter. June recognized the possibility that what she said was not descriptive enough. So she elaborated the best she could.

"The. Guild."

Patience is a virtue.

[div class=EmilyFlex] [div class=EmilyImage][div class=EmilyImageInside][/div] [div class=EmilyTitle]Emily Chevalier[/div] [div class=EmilyMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
Croissant Croissant [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]Emily looked at the kid for a bit. I can definitely since a ton of mana in this girl... The greatsword on her back would suggest she's a warrior class instead of a mage class though... Those horns... Emily looked at her up and down before pulling out an application form. "Can you write?"

If she's made it here with that amount of Mana and that sword as her weapon, she should have a decent amount of strength... Many kids and youth have come to the Guild before, so Emily was use to it. Usually the children can get weeded out just with their initial interactions with Emily, and then through the combat trial. However, something didn't sit right with this applicant. Just who is she? [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

june `.jpg

Juniper
In vicinity:

June looked at the receptionist wide-eyed when she asked if she could write. June shaked her head and said "I cannot." She never had the chance to learn to write, if she wasn't a homunculus, a normal person would have been impressed with the receptionists intuition. But then again, June does have the appearance of a child, so she assumed that children being illiterate must be a common occurrence.

June looked to the Receptionist for a solution, clueless on how exactly one could proceed in this situation. June obviously is more of a follower than a leader, but she looks up at the receptionist once again, this time she wanted to convey herself with her words.

"What do I do..?" she asked

Interactions:
Croissant Croissant [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]Emily sighed just a bit. Maybe she is just a child... Emily didn't know if she was relieved or troubled by that possibility.

"That's okay. I will write it in for you. Just tell me about yourself." Emily took the application and her pen in hand, ready to write out the application for the girl. She seems to a bit on the naive side of things... I might be able to figure out her disproportionate character. [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

june.jpg

Juniper
In vicinity:

June was met with a rather quick and helpful answer, something she could easily understand. The receptionist offered to fill out the application for her as long as she gave the appropriate information. June quickly remembered something else that was drilled into her head when she was being taught basic etiquette and communication skills, introducing yourself. So June did what she had practiced previously and spat out information in a robotic fashion.

"I am June, I am 101 years old, I have an arm different from the other. Please do not be scared."

She proceeds to lift her massive right arm over her head, towering over the counter.

"I am a homunculus, I serve the Faes, My mission is to become a whole person."

She says all of these clearly and concisely, but once she spits out her sequence, she returns to her more unaware and naive self that very much resembles a child.

"More...?"

Last edited:

Interactions:
Croissant Croissant [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]Emily wrote down the information with an indifferent face. She went through the usual actions. That would explain her body composition... A homunculus with a will... It's been a while since I last read something like that. Was a good novel. Emily wrote it all down. The 101 years as well as the fact that she was with the Faes explained a lot, that Emily could infer quite a bit about it. Considering how old she is, Emily thought it wise to refrain from asking about its history. "Can you tell me in which forest do you serve the Faes?" [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

june.jpg

Juniper
In vicinity:

June observed as the receptionist wrote down her information on the application sheet. Being a homunculus allows her to internalize and learn things quickly through mimicry, which in turn allows her to do tasks and chores without going through the normal repetitive learning process. She observes the lady write until she asks June another question, a question about the forest she served in.

"The Dark Forest" she stated plainly​

download_1.png

Ragna
Interactions: Faust ( LostHaven LostHaven ), Alice ( LostHaven LostHaven )

Ragna laughed. "Blood is not a necessity for familial relation, Alice.", he said. "Some of them here have the blood of mortal, some have the blood of a beast, some are like you - not possessing blood at all. And yet, they are all sisters."

He walked forward and tapped her shoulder. "You shall understand this soon."

Ragna, then, snapped his fingers. "Gisela! Orient your new sister, Alice." And as expected, the homoncu-maid who had been called arrived and bowed.

"As you wish, Master Ragna."

The homoncu-maid then, accompanied the automaton further into the hall. With the two minding their own business, Ragna placed his attention back to his client - Faust.

"What she has shown should be enough.", he said. "If there is somewhere else you must be, then go - your mask won't be finished until tomorrow, especially with your requested alteration. Shall I have my maids escort you out?"

Wobb Gooblesplatsh
A peculiar dream
Alteras Alteras Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Eagershadow3 Eagershadow3 Noble Scion Noble Scion

Wobb was being watched. By lots of eyes. Silver eyes. He was terrified. The eyes weren’t malicious, not directly... But there was curiosity, questions in those eyes that they didn’t ask. They watched. Waited. Occasionally they would drift to look at other things, or look back and forth, as though comparing him to something. They knew more than he did, and they were waiting for something to happen. That was the terror. Something was going to happen. He felt himself falling, and the eyes looked closer...

Wobb hitt the floor. A real floor. And Emily was yelling at him, okay, he was getting up-BY DRUI’S LUTES! She was trying to blow him up! Oh no, he must’ve been slacking on combat training! And not for good reasons like seeing a friend’s play!

“OKAY’MREDDYTAFITE-...”

was as far as he got before Emily told him to take Garidan (Him?... Yeah okay Wobb had seen him around.) to get Toorvan because they had a mission... Uhh... Well Wobb knew who Toorvan was, at least... But... Well, was it really a good idea to bring a vampire along? Wobb wasn’t overly worried about him needing blood (from what he knew, most butchers collected animal blood by the bucket, and it wasn’t very costly) but he didn’t know him very well. And Wobb knew from experience that immortality made people... Well, a little bit odd. Still, Emily was the boss.

“Yezz’m. I ken find ‘im.”

he said, slithering off and gesturing for Garidan to follow with a less-than-solid hand. Shockingly, the vampire wasn’t actually very hard to find. Someone who plays with fire that much tends to have a distinct smell, and Wobb knew it. That aside, Toorvan also occasionally left ashes in the carpet, and Wobb wasn’t sure why. They had doormats for him to scrape his boots on, didn’t they? It wasn’t like Wobb could criticize, though. He was leaving a far worse mess. He and Garidan didn't take too long to get outside and find him, seeming to have just finished talking to another vampire, one he didn't immediately recognize. He waved a little at her, then spoke up.

"Toowvan, I bewieve Emiwy has a miss'n fow us... Not busy, wight?"

He said, unsure what he was doing... He was waiting for something. And Wobb didn't know what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back