• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Out-Of-Character Chat

NineTimes NineTimes that...doesn't really answer her question.

ill say this now - a day's travel (which is how far out they are) is at least 20 miles. probably more since a) Zafiro is physically fit, so doesn't need breaks as often, and carries pre-cooked food so doesn't (or rather, didn't) need to stop to properly prepare meals, b) it's now the last day of travel so chances are he wouldn't mind pushing an extra few miles at night as to not waste the next day and c) is incredibly eager to bet back to the Guild to get his job done and himself properly sorted out.

I would say, as a result, that the pair are at least 30-40 miles from the Guild.

Glitch is a very fast runner, and their body is used to making sure that distance is achieved from whatever they're running away from. If they are running away from something. They don't need breaks and don't run on food, well, not the normal kind anyways. When they begin to walk they only get faster. Others find it very annoying. So yeah hopefully that answers your question. Rumble Fish Rumble Fish

except you mentioned that they were hauling a deer for the entirety of whatever you are doing. you're just making it incredibly difficult for Rumble and I to interact at this point - this is what happens when you just assume stuff about where characters are. why not make it easier on all of us and just wait until our characters get back to the Guild?

I mean, I don't want to come across as rude or whatever but something's gotta be done so our characters aren't trapped in a paradox loop, you know?

well, the first of their recent posts say that they are at the cave, but the second says that they're at the tower so I don't know either.

And they somehow see Hananya even though they're miles away, I don't know at too late at night for me to think hard about this >.<

I don't really know why but every time I want to be involved with this or something concerning Glitch it just gets really easy to screw up.

you need to ask more or read a few posts of the interaction to get an idea of the context - then itll be easier to insert yourself without causing issues like this, you know?

What if we have Zafiro and Han walking towards the guild and Glitch is walking away and they just cross paths?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back