A Group For RPs

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey ya'll. So I'm wondering why there hasn't been one made yet. A group on RpN composed of several members dedicated to supporting each other's role-plays and giving tips on how to start one. It can even have a fancy name like Utensil, or Team Sketch.

Anyway, anyone could join, and it's basically like I said before, support each other's role-plays. You can advertise within the group. Even if members don't join, they can still pop into your OOC, make guest posts, or a heave a few words of instruction. Even some intense brain-storming and RP experimentation (music to my ears), can go on within the group.

It can also have a list of members in the intro post, listing their created Role-plays and other neat tid-bits like ratings on group created RPs, and suggestions for ones to join according to member interests. This would definitely be an interesting little endeavor. I see it like an inter-connected web for creativity and support.

Of course! If a person wouldn't want join, then they don't have to. Just for interested users wanting to try something new. *Cough* Is looking for someone to take the initiative *cough*

I believe this is, broadly, the intent of the community as a whole. And will be emphasized by the next run of site updates, I believe.

Not a bad idea, though, and functionally how real life RP groups work. You should tag some folks.

What you say is true Grey, as always. :five:

Broad leaves gaps though. Those gaps I believe, can be filled by enterprising users, who'll draw in the people general action can't catch. It would help the goal as a whole I feel.

Please don't take my answers are arguing =P. I enjoy the exchange. As for tagging others, it'd be better to make it out of the blue, and let it grow from there. So no one feels put on you know? Thank you Grey!

This sounds very interesting. Just a roleplay group where people can talk about roleplaying. Like an RPCity inside of RPNation :wink:

Bingo Cloudy! But the site admins seem like they're going to do something similar in the future, so this is on hold for now =P

Sounds like a decent idea.

If such a team came into existence, I'd join in a heartbeat.

Perhaps represented by way of a kind of membership insignia everyone puts in their sig?

Correct. It can be a few things depending on how comfortable someone changing their profile is.

Title. Avatar. Status update. And as you said, signature. A few other ways too but that's enough lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back